Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of all you wonderful moms today, I am lighting up some White Widow, as she was the mother that started it all for us! A toke & a toast: may your children be good to you & may you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Happy Mothers days, Spending the day in the yard. Lots to be done.

I promise if someone tells me what box of chocolates is one more time i will write it down. I am sorry to ask again.

WH, I can hear your mom telling you she just wants you to be happy. She did you know. It is really hard the first mothers day, I am thinking of you and Kraven who lost his mom two years ago now. It just is hard, but it gets easier and our moms seem to still have opinions even after they are gone. Love doesn't die.

Nes, i bet you do miss your kids and grandkids. I guess we aren't going to have grandkids. But that is ok too, I didn't get a vote on that. I am glad you have some Ness. I also am glad you aren't going to let your plant disaster stop your from growing... keep on lady and happy mothers day to you.
DD, you too, you are a mom to all those babies you care for.

Thanks Rose, I'm missin her, but emom is going strong ;)

Happy Mothers Day

Thanks Rose,,and you are correct.
She wili always be with me .

Rose, sometimes I am such a stoner. The beans you have should have said box of chocolate mix. I just did an F2 of the BoC and while I was at it I added a few clones I had laying around. So besides the BoC F2 there is golden ticket x BoC, skywalker og x BoC, chiesel x BoC, and sour dubb x BoC.

Way too early for me to be up! Had to get up & check the bed for ants! It was just my FM! So, now I'm up medicating! Hopefully I'll get a nap since I have to work tonight! Thanks Rose, I have been a mother to many, many babies & children in my career. Plus, I do have a grown daughter-- Keef's daughter. She can be trying, but I love her still! Wake & bake!

View attachment FB_IMG_1490277772404.jpg

Good Morning everyone! Son is shining today! I will be outside today fer sure! Me and Harley are going canoeing.

I been thinking about Nick and his pup !-- A Cataract surgery is a simple procedure -- Surely there are vets that can do it ? -- A small incision is made on the outer edge of the iris and a little pack man like rounded needle is inserted !-- All the old natural lens that is now cloudy is gobbled up with the needle !-- Then a folded plastic lens is inserted thru the incision and unfolded to become the new lens ! -- A couple very fine sutures and we done !-- Usually just do one eye at a time !-- I guess what I'm saying is that dogs vision can be restored to functional !--

I need me some Doggie Health insurance. Mebbe fore pre-existing conditions.:48:

Way too early for me to be up! Had to get up & check the bed for ants! It was just my FM! So, now I'm up medicating! Hopefully I'll get a nap since I have to work tonight! Thanks Rose, I have been a mother to many, many babies & children in my career. Plus, I do have a grown daughter-- Keef's daughter. She can be trying, but I love her still! Wake & bake!

That is so true I can't remember the last time I woke up feeling refreshed

Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start Nick going out canoeing today sounds like an awesome idea hope you enjoy it my friend

Good morning OFC. This week we are having a cold spell, lol. 55 this morning, so socks with my sandals. The main purpose of the tent and the closet are to feed the garage. With the growth of the plants we are testing, it's clear that there are a couple of plants we should run next. Before we flipped the garage with the golden ticket, we had 2 plants that we thought would do well enough that it would be a logical next step to run them. The Jersey OG turned out not to yield enough to compete with the golden ticket or any of the other plants. It will make great head stash. Only thing is that I had 60 clones rooted and ready to go. Killed all but 2. Meltdown was the other strain we were going to run. Still lots of hope for this one. Had 60 clones, killed all but 12. Took 40 chiesel clones. 5 BB King, 5 sour dub, 5 Tahoe, and 5 King Louis 13.

Thats what I have found to be the case umbra, I seem to need both a tent and a small cloning space to keep flower flowing....just seems it worked out that way. I really wish I had double the space....but then i would only want double that after awhile....

We are still looking for the strains that work for us in our environment so having some adaptability helps a great deal. We have another 4 to 5 weeks to go on the plants in flower, so we still have enough time to root and veg the clones before it is time to flip the next batch.

Okay Keef,,,i called DD and your right,,she said you dont know ****.....:rofl:
Sorry Little Brother,,,i couldnt help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back