Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on a back road and saw either a really big fox or a coyote. It was running so hard to tell. 20 miles east from here there are mountain lions and bears.

We got some strange stuff shows up over here sometimes besides Blue Dogs and the occasional Chubacobra! - There's the King Ranch and some other big places with exotic game ! --

Should be more worried about the monster rattlesnakes we got !

Got the grow tucked in for the night !-- Time to check on that roast that been in the smoker ?-- 11 hours now !-- Pack me a pipe and catch up on what's happened in the world today !-- Time to play -" How high can U get ?"

We got coyote packs here to. But we also got a Hunting Season on them. Folks up use long range rifles. Seen a couple up North of me Shot at 600 yds. They even chase them with dogs. That's not me. Let Old Wiley come in the yard. I got no problems

I'm one of them long range guys. Remington 788 in .223 with a 16 power Viper. 1 inch groups at 300 yds. and usually about 4 inches at 500.

Keef, I'm in the middle of filling my flower room and taking clones. I have 2 female Nurse Larry and 2 still to flip. I have One Umbras Suprise, 2 Blueberries, 2 Blueberry and Bubblelicious, In the veggie room I have 4 clones of an afgani sumptin or other that keeps me sleeping at night, and 2 or 3 more of each of the above . I need to size down some. My plants typically yield nearly 1/2 lb. each and they get big. This time I'm growing in 3 gallon containers and hoping for I dunno, maybe smaller more managable plants. I always seem to want to wait one more week in veg and then trying to keep the plants out of the lights is a real problem. If I ever get a hydro setup maybe I can do better. How do you slow down the growth of the plants you want to hold but might not want to grow out for a while?

Texas got a feral hog problem -- If they would offer any kind of bounty we could put some distance shooters to work !-- Only way to profit from hunting them now is to catch them live and take them to the slaughter house !-- Too risky for the reward to me !-- Need someone long ways off with a silencer and sit there and dust they a** !-- They hard on the land !-- I don't kill for pleasure anymore !-- For hogs I would but I wouldn't want to waste the meat !-- They taught us to--- Breathe --Relax --Aim --Squeeze !-- I used to be able to reach out and hit what I shoot at ! -- U can't always believe what the records say !-- In the army at Night fire 25 meter pistol range up in Georgia I got jumped for having 12 hits before they said-- Open Fire !
I was throwing rocks at the target and had that puppy going up and down --up and down ! --

I used to do the varmit thing, now its mostly punching holes in paper. Lotta land is posted nowadays that used to be fine for hunting.

I use the pellet rifle for gophers but the other guns are just to defend the home !-- Over in east Texas where Giggy and I come from U can leave your distance gun at home !-- They call it "The Big Thicket "-- Nothing but a 12 gauge with buck shot will work !-- -- U be lucky to see 50 feet !

I need to start punching holes in paper again !-- I used to find it very relaxing !-- It might sound all Jed Clampet but when U limited on distance U just use an air rifle and smaller targets like match sticks !-- I got some fancy targets somewhere I printed up once ! -- Maybe when I get the Stoner Ranch I get me a distance gun !-- 3 - 30 round clips for that SKS -- I don't need to aim -- I walk it in on U !-- I know she shot high and to the right so I start low and to the left !

Well, just chased a big sow coon out of my carport....lucky I didn't use buck shot. I have nothing in there that would interest a coon, it was just being nosy.....but didn't know it was a coon until we met.....was getting tense for a second.

Morning Kraven. Right after I bought my place I came face to face with a coon in my drive. Harley was barking his fool head off and the coon was trying to get on my porch to tear up my garbage. my .45 made short work on him and the rest have stayed away.

We have coons, bobcats, coyotes, foxes and black bears here. Most stick to themselves but the coons have big balls.:48:

Hey Rose, when you get up, can you point me to a good thread on your nurse Larry? I'm having high hopes for this stuff.

Yea both of us were relieved that no shooting was involved......they don't care for that in town lol

I know Kraven !-- Then the po-po come to your house !-- Best just not shoot in town !

Nick -- I got some Da Nurse - ( Nurse Larry ) - that I'm move to bloom in a couple days !--- Got plenty clones behind it too !-- I be running it regular after this !-- - She is good medicine !-- I think she do U right !

Good morning everyone hope everyone's off to an excellent start

morning budlight. I'm here turning wrenches dreaming about flood and drain, and automatic top off.

Dam !- That's gonna leave a mark ! -- Did U hear that ? --Anyway I'm standing there stretching when The lightening and thunder happened !-- I ran into the wall !--I be alright I took it in the face !-- I don't want to get all Chicken Little but seems like the sky is falling out there !-- That was the good side of my face !- Now it's not !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back