Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for U Kraven !-- U need someone to back U up and help out !

Nick I have proven to myself that I can do O.K. with LEDs -- Last time I quit growing was because of the heat !-- That heat is the power bill going up in smoke -- I got no special ventilation just some LEDs hanging above my boxes !--

I can live with the power bill as it is but it just isn't efficient.The idea of purposely generating heat with lights and then spending just as much on ac to cool 'em back down, just don't make sense. Can you say Duh!

I thought it was just me Nick !-- burn power to make some light and lots of heat -- Then spend money running an AC to cool it back down !- - Got to be a better way !-- I know they got some super duper expensive lights grow great weed but it just don't seem right ! -- I couldn't do what I do with hot lights !

I have found that my 8'x8' grow room works best with four 600 watt lights. Problem is it takes 12,000 btu's of air conditioning to keep the temps under 76deg. in the summer time. In the winter I get a break. It only takes 10,000 btu's! :hairpull:

I'm hoping 6 Viparspectra 600's from their PAR series will replace the four hps.

Well now set down to catch up, got my bowl and already did a few dabs so my head is right. Looks like rain may be easing this way. Peace

Only one way to find out Nick !-- I'm planning on moving a little window unit I use but I'm just moving it from one place to another !
Mane look at this !-- I know they midgets but they the same age in bloom !-- Hoe Berry on the left -- The White -x-Nepal Indica on the right !-- When it comes to plant structure which would U grow ?-- D.D. said Oh Hoe No !-- It's good weed but well look at it !-- I'd need nets or something !

View attachment 20170520_143951-1-1.jpg

Power..Solar all the way..running one 600watt hps &eight bulb t5 setup and we are banking 10kw to 30kw a day usage around 8 to 12kw day..we love it

Either one would be good Keef. I think I would play with the lights on the Hoeberry though. Or somethin.

I took a couple of cuts of that pure sativa I am running. Wild effects from this one. You get a real clear headed high that will make you lose time before you know it but zero body high. Don't do diddely for pain either.

I know that's right !-- Looks good Nick !

Got me thinking about them Moon Rocks !-- Ya'll a bad inuence on me !-- I wouldn't want it any other way !

4:20 for real on my clock !-- Where my pipe ? -- I'm always early or late !-- I'm down today !

Hippy -- U know U seem like a man with a plan there ! - Everybody got to do something !-- Me ? -- I'm all about the "grey" area ! -- Houston --Austin and soon San Antonio gonna be all about catch and release for less than a couple ounces !-- Give U a ticket ? -- That's my grey area !-- I'm just getting started !
One other thing !-- I don't know lots bout lots of stuff but I got a moral question !-- BBQ pulled pork on top a big pile of mashed potatoes with a shrimp cocktail on the side !-- If it's a sin then sign me up !--

No big Plans Just stockpiling for the future. Nick looks like a lot of trimming in your future. Great looking plants. My Biggest problem is what to start next.

Easy Hippy start some of each ! -- Oh I ain't moving squat yet --especially round here !-- Just started over on putting some up !-- Give me 6 months the the story may change !-- D.D. need to get out of Nursing --I like living well -- So the plan is for the grow to replace her salary eventually !-- Ain't planning on getting rich or anything !-- Just grow enough to pay the bills ! --There will be no changes to the Texas mmj law that helped no one for at least another 2 years and now they gonna come down hard on hardened criminals like low life pot farmers !-- I had hope this would be the year something would change !-- It did -- We got a new administration that emboldened the anti green side !-- Make me sick !

If wanting prohibition to end is too political ? ---Then I'm at the wrong place !-- Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back