Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kravens Do you know what it's make up is. Been looking at Orange Kush by seedism.
Looks like serious medication you have there. Off to grill some KC Strips.

The flavor is tangy and citrusy while the smell has strong, sweet notes of orange. ... The sativa genes of OG Kush and the indica genes of Orange Bud were blended to form Orange Kush, an indica-dominant hybrid

Man, a girl takes a ride to oregon to get some everclear and ya all fill up 3 pages..

WH, love your annual flower bed up there.. So bright and happy, i am glad you posted those thank you. Cane, beautiful peony... love that.

Hippy, nice to see you and you. Did you decide what you're starting next?

ST Nick, you got some nice trees up there. Nice to see you too, how are you?

Kraven how many hits of that wax or whatever can you take?

Hi Umbra! Hi DD. miss ya. Hi Keef. proud of ya. I ate chili cheese fries.. I think i might explode... but what a way to go... that will do me for another year... they were spectacular.

All the clones are beautiful but had thrip and root aphids...How do they look so good while having bugs? We dipped them... they all look dead now... I will have to be meticulous, I can't handle another summer with bugs, if you want to give me advice please do.

1 of the strains I'm testing now is meltdown, orange valley OG x starfighter cubed. Reeks of orange at 6 weeks. Rose....buglogical.com. Lady bugs and beneficial nematodes.

Rose U asked but U ain't gonna like the answer one little bit ! -- Seems they came on clones last time too ?
Nothing but seed ?-- Or U learn to deal with the worst that's out there --bug wise !-- If U can't deal with the bugs U got to quit bringing them home !-- Don't be mean or ban me -- U asked !

Hiya's Rosie - There is probably 30 or so dabs in that gram, I'm good at 2 - 3....it's really really potent....after that I take a break lol ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TlBTPITo1I[/ame]

Keef, they killed me last time. I put my seedlings outside to harden them, they had a couple of thrip on them already, from seed. I used a lot of beneficial last year and i will again, but mostly i will look with a loupe every day. We dipped all clones and seedlings this morning. Everything i see is dead. But a new one could fly in right now..

Umbra thank you for the link, i think i will get the party pack, and the thrip specific killers.

Rose I'm scared to death of bugs !-- They almost wiped me out last spring !-- It is my intention to learn to defeat them everytime I detect them !-- I will not have this fear hang over my head !-- They'll be here again !
I feel if I'm gonna grow weed I have to be able to do effective pest management consistently !-- I'm not there yet !--

Bugs s*** think we got rid of the spider mite..with Flying Skull..Nukem organic use up till day of harvest:confused2:it seems to have worked...

Time to puff a fatty....just pigged out on basil, veggie , shrimp cream sauce with cheese stuffed ravs...OYa!!!! :48:

G'morning all. Finally think this sickness is about to leave me....whew, talk about a summer cold. Rain here all day so a lazy day, got all the gardening done early this am and just enjoying not feeling quite so bad. So another cup of coffee and some of Bodhi's Genius Thai up for wake and bake this morning. hope everyone has a good day. Peace

good morning OFC. Lost my A11 genius thai to pm, have another pack of beans though. I have blowfish and was thinking of popping those instead. Right now, I have no space for more plants. Another 100+ temperature day. Planning on doing very little.

Good morning fellow ole farts. Weather guesser says its gonna rain all day today. He also said it was going to rain yesterday, and the day before but he wuz wrong. Even a clock is right twice a day so mebbe it will rain today.

I have 3 more plants to move over to flower today and another dozen clones to cut and plant. Then I am gonna piddle around the house. Included in my day is of course several pipefulls of medicine.

My hip is roaring loudly. Lets have a bowl and a cup o joe:48:

I finally let my A11 go here, it has such crazy branching. I have it backed up, but not sure if I'll run it again....real black licorice smell / taste that I just don't like....it will rock your world but just have hard time getting by the taste. It was a fun one to run for awhile. Yup rain here so lazy day for me ;)

Morning Folks Sun is out, Looks like a day in the yard for me. Gathering Supplies to make THC Gummies. Have a great day all.

Good morning everyone hope you guys are all off to an excellent start

I finally let my A11 go here, it has such crazy branching. I have it backed up, but not sure if I'll run it again....real black licorice smell / taste that I just don't like....it will rock your world but just have hard time getting by the taste. It was a fun one to run for awhile. Yup rain here so lazy day for me ;)
Mine was more tropical fruit smell and taste. My black licorice strain is Durban poison.

It's the best I can describe the taste Umbra, he goes on about frankincense and all those exotic flavors, it just sorta tastes and smells like the old time black licorice to me, but I don't have the best pallet. I will say this, it very fine smoke, just don't like the taste. I grows so crazy, just branching all over the place....I have never seen a plant like it before.

I'll mix it with SSDD or Cookies to change the flavor a bit, and the combo tastes pleasant. I finally broke down and started dabbing, I'm really loving it....I see what all the fuss was about :)

Hope you have a good day, stay cool....weird it's so hot so early?

I am in the process of re-arranging the flower room to maximize my light and hopefully keep the heat demons away from my plants. It is a real chore moving plants in an overflowing Bloom Room.

Last run I started out with a dozen plants and wound up with only 3 females. This time its the other way around. I have only had 4 males out of about 20 seeds. Found a nurse larry male this morning. Anyone need one? I have a dozen in flower and 4 still in the veg room because there is simply no more room. Come July I am going to be very, very busy.:farm:

It's the best I can describe the taste Umbra, he goes on about frankincense and all those exotic flavors, it just sorta tastes and smells like the old time black licorice to me, but I don't have the best pallet. I will say this, it very fine smoke, just don't like the taste. I grows so crazy, just branching all over the place....I have never seen a plant like it before.

I'll mix it with SSDD or Cookies to change the flavor a bit, and the combo tastes pleasant. I finally broke down and started dabbing, I'm really loving it....I see what all the fuss was about :)

Hope you have a good day, stay cool....weird it's so hot so early?

We have ShatterSession out here every Saturday and Sunday night. While I like dabs, they bother my lungs. Maybe I take it too deep, but I cough up a lung everytime. And as you know, with the COPD it hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back