So I have had mites and powder mildew now I got.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya well THG is so far off it ain't funny. Plants sweat if 2 leafs are touching it doesn't matter how much airflow you have when you move the leaf of the other there will be water on that leaf now leave the water long enough you got PM.

I wish people would think for themselves then jump on THG you know what.

with fans running properly, you should not be getting any PM. i have had crammed grows plants over each others, yes i suffered in yield, but no PM

Ya well THG is so far off it ain't funny. Plants sweat if 2 leafs are touching it doesn't matter how much airflow you have when you move the leaf of the other there will be water on that leaf now leave the water long enough you got PM.

Wrong again Stank.

I'm wrong but I have 12 plants crammed in a room with 3 circulating fans. When I turn the plants I have water on the leaves if I leave it I have PM

Rather then say I'm wrong tell me why. But you just jumped on her bandwagon cause you didn't explain proved my point

I know what I see .
Next your gonna tell me leaves don't sweat

If you have good air circulation you won't get PM. Unless, you didn't clean up well and have mold spores in your stuff. Are you pulling air out of the room?

Ok I believe that. Yes the mothers could have had PM and that's where it came from .

Yes I pull outside air with a hepa filter on it

Do you need a dehumidifier? How is the humidity. I can't stress how hard it is to really clean a room. Every cord needs to be washed off, the whole room. It is a pita to do, but otherwise you are going to have problems Stank, and we want you to grow dank stank.

No dehumidifier my house is very dry in these months highest iv seen RH is 15%
I will probably need one in spring summer.

Yes Rose I hear yea on the cleaning. Take fans apart clean every inch if you miss 1 spour your screwed. Bloom is done end of the month with scrub everything before I put new plants In I also die foiled the leafs a lot so they don't sweat on each other

stank, i can assure you, that you have bad exhaust. i cannot see how pm can build up even without oscillating fans, at 15% RH if you had air exchange, even with mold spores around, cuz theyre everywhere really

How can water form on leaves at 15% RH?

Are you sure that is the RH in your grow area?

Why ask for advice, to only insult other members ?

How low are your room temps going during the dark cycle ? It sounds like an air exchange problem to me, you need more exhaust/air changes per hour.

I'm wrong but I have 12 plants crammed in a room with 3 circulating fans. When I turn the plants I have water on the leaves if I leave it I have PM

Rather then say I'm wrong tell me why. But you just jumped on her bandwagon cause you didn't explain proved my point

I know what I see .
Next your gonna tell me leaves don't sweat

Ok, leaves don't sweat. :rofl::bolt:

Back in SoFl where the RH rarely dropped below 80%, the leaves didn't sweat. Just one small fan and no exhaust.

You are simply over watering or over misting, or over something with the moisture. Say under 40%rh much less 15%, plants are going to be conserving water, not trying to 'sweat' it out from the leaves. IF they are sweating, there is too much moisture and they are trying to get rid of it. Think about it, it's just common sense.

DD

Lack of air exchange IMO.

Ok, leaves don't sweat. :rofl::bolt:

Back in SoFl where the RH rarely dropped below 80%, the leaves didn't sweat. Just one small fan and no exhaust.

You are simply over watering or over misting, or over something with the moisture. Say under 40%rh much less 15%, plants are going to be conserving water, not trying to 'sweat' it out from the leaves. IF they are sweating, there is too much moisture and they are trying to get rid of it. Think about it, it's just common sense.

DD

But leaves don't sweat you said it it must be true.

So when the leaves touch each other and you move it and thier is tons of water on that leaf what is it?
Sweating perspiring etc

I think it is called transperation.

But it is mostly an invisible function of the plant.

The only time I have seen moisture on my leaves was while running CO² in a closed room at 95° and the exhaust was unplugged from the controller. Felt like 99% humidity in there.

The only time I see it is when a leaf is on top of another leaf. When I move the leaf of the other leaf it is soaked.
I will snap a pic next time it happens.

noun
Transpiration is the process where plants absorb water through the roots and then give off water vapor through pores in their leaves.

Almost had it Duck..one lousy letter. Good memory, you must smoke cannabis.

The only time I see it is when a leaf is on top of another leaf. When I move the leaf of the other leaf it is soaked.
I will snap a pic next time it happens.

You aren't crazy, I see this everyday in my rooms. PCDuck nailed it, it's transpiration. I sit at 50% RH or higher all the time, and never have had a PM issue. Not "nay saying" anything, just thinking maybe your exhaust isn't up to par? That is, if you're getting PM...you'll get transpiration no matter what, if 2 leaves are touching for an amount of time. I will defoliate like crazy just before the flip and during the stretch. But I still get this. In fact, I'm sure if I go up there now I can move a leaf and find this.

Latest posts

Back