DIY dual 150W Cooltube

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in a doublewide....There is no space at all...This cabinet is in my shop. my other outbuildings have no power..Originally, I kinda thot this resmbled those tent gros, so I snatched the cabinet!..I probably could build a section off in my shop...unfortunately, I have a freind who comes around who is really straight and he lives about a quarter mile down the road....at the first hint he heres of a powertool he'll be running over to help/ do....He knows I grow outside but I wouldnt want him in a position knowing he helped me...so,...the cabinet is what I have.

Yeahh,,tell know one!!!!!!! Thats the quickest way to get busted.

johnnybigfish said:
I live in a doublewide....There is no space at all...This cabinet is in my shop. my other outbuildings have no power..Originally, I kinda thot this resmbled those tent gros, so I snatched the cabinet!..I probably could build a section off in my shop...unfortunately, I have a freind who comes around who is really straight and he lives about a quarter mile down the road....at the first hint he heres of a powertool he'll be running over to help/ do....He knows I grow outside but I wouldnt want him in a position knowing he helped me...so,...the cabinet is what I have.

I live in a doublewide too. It is about 1340 sq ft and it is a whole lotta space for just me. Do you have family living with you? I have several places can I grow, but have chosen to set up spaces that are accessible only from the master bedroom or bathroom. My place seems to have an abundance of closet space. I took 2 ajoining 3 x 3 closets and made them one, accessible from the master bath. I have a vegging space (2 x 4 x 4) in one of my other closets and I also (for winter only) have a 32" x 32" tent set up in a corner of the bedroom. The tent sits next to the 3 x 6 closet and the lights run opposite each other. This way, the exhaust from the lights provides heat for the other space during lights out during the winter when it is cold.

I know what you mean about helpful neighbors. One of the reasons that I grow hydro is that soil is a PITA in the winter. If anyone driving by saw me unloading cubic feet bags of soil and amendments in the middle of winter, they would stop to help....soil in the middle of winter with several feet of snow on the ground would certainly raise questions.

I'm thinking about one of theas things to it makes alot of sence for your plants the extra light its fantastic!!!!!!!! 888

I can tell theres allota pros on this site. thanks for contributing to Joe Average and making us all better people for it. seems everybody else is getting paranoid. not us 420'ers.
we know whats good for anxiety. thus creativity with serenity

Latest posts

Back