I think the big boy, is indeed... a "boy"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Lotus

God Of Thunder
Reaction score
If you dont mind... I cant repost pics, But if you click my journal in my sig... The last post with pics,

I think its doomed, I think it has balls.

:hairpull: :fid:

Yep its a boy.

Im going to go kill myself now. Thanks everybody.
Bye.

hangman.png

Just Kidding. But it is a boy. What a freakin waste!
:rant: :ciao: :confused2: :fly:

AHHH! What a bust! If you haven't killed him take some pollen (if you breed your own seeds) cause he looks very healthy and vigorous, just what you are looking for if you want to cross it or get more seeds. Congrats on the plant though. Looks very nice.

papabeach1 said:
hold on... did you ordered that seed... admit it?

nananananananananananana.

Im definatly not paying 50 for like 12 seeds when I can
Get free ones outta the bag. I just put 7 more nice looking
ones into a mason jar for germination.

As long as the smoke was good, Then theres a decent chance
I will get something worth a damn...... Sooner or later.

Hopefully sooner than Later.

So I guess I can wet the dirt and pull this big bish up, I thought about re-using the soil.

But Dunno if thats such a good idea, being it was a dude and all.?

yeah you can re use the soils..

did you put any nutes in it if so... flush it alot before using it...

seeding soils will be great to start.. then transplant new babies to that soils..

will works becuz it has nutes in it already.. no biggie man.. check the forum about getting more ratio with females.. that should help... got 8 moms from bag seeds ;) keep trying.. keep us post..

Well its up-rooted now with a bag over the rootball.

Took some final shots........... Would have been one sexy lady If it
woulda just been a damn lady.

Can I take off the leaves and mix them up in the dirt that
it was in, Kinda like a natural fertilizer??????

DSC00379.JPG

DSC00382.JPG

DSC00380.JPG

Compost it man, just chop it up. It's too bad you didn't get some pollen, that is one fine looking dad, I think his daughters would have been killer...

You know, there is another good news story here if you are looking for silver linings...the fact you got a male from your bagseed means that the plant was pollenated naturally by a male. If the seeds were the result of hermies you wouldn't see a male, so your bagseed at least has that going for it.

Just looking again before I hit post, what a nice male! You might be throwing away a nice heritage line there my man...but if you are not set up to isolate it properly, please ignore my last minute pleas to the governor to stay the execution, looks like it is already sitting in the chair :)

THCPezDispenser said:
Compost it man, just chop it up. It's too bad you didn't get some pollen, that is one fine looking dad, I think his daughters would have been killer...

You know, there is another good news story here if you are looking for silver linings...the fact you got a male from your bagseed means that the plant was pollenated naturally by a male. If the seeds were the result of hermies you wouldn't see a male, so your bagseed at least has that going for it.

Just looking again before I hit post, what a nice male! You might be throwing away a nice heritage line there my man...but if you are not set up to isolate it properly, please ignore my last minute pleas to the governor to stay the execution, looks like it is already sitting in the chair :)

Thanks, It no doubt would have yeilded some BOMB seeds if I would
have collected the pollen and used it on a suitable female...

...here it comes.. BUT. Im pressed for space, 2 kids, apartment.... and worst of all.. NO SMOKE! So It was taking up all the room, the other plants needed that big space more than the dad did, I really did hate
to pull it out of the bucket, Big *** root ball and all. I felt like a little
peice of me left with it. It was my best grown plant from a seed since I just started doing this not long ago because I love the idea of growing my own smoke.

But I couldnt comprimise, Its laying over here on a guitar case, witha wal mart bag over the root ball to keep any dirt from falling anywhere,,,, Kinda cool looking its growing upwards now laying there, All the tips turned up and act like they are begging for another chance at life growing side ways. My favorite of the 3 plants has already been put into its former home, big green pot and same dirt. I hope it grows as well as the big boy did!

So I had to do it, I saved some of the biggest leaves for a book because it had some BIG ones in there. I have no doubt I threw away a great blood line, But in my situation, it was the only option other than not growing anything else until it was done :( No Sacrifice... no victory I guess.

Iron Lotus said:
Thanks, It no doubt would have yeilded some BOMB seeds if I would
have collected the pollen and used it on a suitable female...

...here it comes.. BUT. Im pressed for space, 2 kids, apartment.... and worst of all.. NO SMOKE! So It was taking up all the room, the other plants needed that big space more than the dad did, I really did hate
to pull it out of the bucket, Big *** root ball and all. I felt like a little
peice of me left with it. It was my best grown plant from a seed since I just started doing this not long ago because I love the idea of growing my own smoke.

But I couldnt comprimise, Its laying over here on a guitar case, witha wal mart bag over the root ball to keep any dirt from falling anywhere,,,, Kinda cool looking its growing upwards now laying there, All the tips turned up and act like they are begging for another chance at life growing side ways. My favorite of the 3 plants has already been put into its former home, big green pot and same dirt. I hope it grows as well as the big boy did!

So I had to do it, I saved some of the biggest leaves for a book because it had some BIG ones in there. I have no doubt I threw away a great blood line, But in my situation, it was the only option other than not growing anything else until it was done :( No Sacrifice... no victory I guess.

How about cutting a branch with some pods and just sticking it in water? I have heard that the flowers would still mature this way, and shouldn't take up much space, hey nothing to lose if you wanted to try! (making sure of course it doesn't spread pollen to where you don't want it to :) )

THCPezDispenser said:
How about cutting a branch with some pods and just sticking it in water? I have heard that the flowers would still mature this way, and shouldn't take up much space, hey nothing to lose if you wanted to try! (making sure of course it doesn't spread pollen to where you don't want it to :) )

Check out the site grow guide, it mentions doing this with a glass of water, something to try if you were up for it, I think you still need to give it 12/12 though so I guess this isn't practical for you.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forumWOW/Full-Marijuana-Growing-Guide.html#BREEDING

Maybe I could put it in the widnow or something... I dunno. Im thinking of ways to do it. I have 1 timer and its on a 20/4 schedule for the babies since I moved them in dads spot..... I have the mini fixture with 8 cfls that would work, I need another timer lol

Latest posts

Back