Finally back here is my journal....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceface

Space Cadet
Reaction score
Hello all..long time no talk..i just recently got my internet access back..its nice to be back and able to associate and share my joy...if you have read some of my earlier posts i wanted to grow lowryders..well due to money restraints that was not possible...so my alternative was to grow some decently dank bagseed of unknown origins...i started with 7 plants...all but 2 were ladies...so outta of the 5 ladies i have 3 left..they are in 3 gallon pots and at 5 weeks into flowering...they are in soil...i give them miracle grow way reduced with water...i know its not recommended...but sometimes you have to work with what you got...i think tommorow im gonna get some schultzs plant grub...i hope they fatten up lovely...i tried taking pics the best i could...ill try to take more pics later...my cam is full right now..dont feel like dicking with it right this second...again the babes are 5 weeks into flower and just started kicking in the trichs...comments and suggestions are more then welcome...thanks...Space

5a.JPG

5b.JPG

5c.JPG

Well for what you are working with they are not half bad...if you hve any more of this same bag seed lying around i wld hold onto it and if you wind up upgrading your equipment and nutrients grow it out and see the difference...not bad for bag seed and MG nutrients...what kind of lights are you using?

thanks hammie...i am using a 400 watt hps....i know the set-up could be a hell of alot better but when your just pretty much scrapin by whatever works eh?...i dont have to worry about heat...this closet is located in a un heated closet by my back door...its cold outside now so heat is not an issue....at nights however i kick on a little heater on the outside of the door to try to keep them warm...i dont know how cool it gets but i dont think its under 59 degrees farenheit...i agree with you hammie..they are not doing bad considering the very rough harsh begining they had...they look alot more decent in person then the pics...im just glad they made it this far...

Spaceface! you're back..:)

way to save your crop brutha...

your next one will be all that much better

whats goin on cmd?...thanks for the welcome back buddy!...its great to be back!! :D...heres a couple more pics without the hps blaring in the background...

5e.JPG

5f.JPG

5g.JPG

great lookin plants for being thru some ruff times,m.g. and your "gettin by" set-up. i would be very interested to see how those so-called bag seeds turn out when you work your magic on them. happy growing.

thanks for the words ta2dguy....they indeed had a rough start..but they are in a loving home so the girls should turn out decent...its funny cause none of these ladies stink...really no smell at all...its weird cause when they were vegging the stunk...and now that their flowering there is no smell..even when im moving them around...no smell..weird...and does anyone know if i switch my nutes from the m.g. tomato food which is rated at 18-18-21...to the schultz liquid plant food which is 10-15-10 and more suitable for flowering needs if there will be any shock in the change?...again thanks as always...your buddy Space

Latest posts

Back