Danko 1000 watt Sour D Kryptonite Ice queen G13 White widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel ya on the mites thing, they are good for nothing other than being food for lady bugs and stuff. Can't wait to see those pics! :)

lol its all gone, i tried taking some photos but i just never had time! i turned out real good though! i cant wait for the next one though, its hopefully just gonna get better and better! theres some pics on my room journal of the new ladies

Hey Albino I see your dealing with Mites bad so thought Id give you a cheap one. Buy Adams flea and tick with stykills in it. Better hurry cause I think they are pulling it off the market soon with a new kind that doesnt work as well. Petsmart used to carry it. Anyway it Works and its human and animal safe. It killed mine never had them since with 16 growing. I would bomb before you plant in there again.

wat is it for carpet or something??? is it powder???? i hvae a concrete slab in the new room! im kinda on top of them now! azatrol and goggers due wonders! i was being to lazy now i spray all the time with just plain water, alcohol/water, azatrol and foggers and safers insect soap. thanks, i will keep that in mind and check it out

Latest posts

Back