Hello, Guten Tag, Hola,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

64yoda

n00b
Reaction score
Hey all.

I'm a n00b of course))

I'm a n00b grower too - not just a n00b to this forum. I'm also a n00b to any grow forums. I've never joined a grow forum before.

One day I'd like to consider myself an agronomist, but I have no idea when I'd start making business cards to give out to people with that title :giggle:

I've got two autoflowers growing now: Auto Seeds Blueberry *started on 18 January* and World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder *started on 19 February*. I received at the time I bought my seeds, a UFO/free seed. I used that as the second plant I started along with Blueberry on same day, except it's a photoperiod: Humboldt Seeds Organization Blueberry Headband. On 21 February I started a World of Seeds Northern Lights x Big Bud autoflower, but I just took a small unused paint brush and brushed away soil until I got to seed. Tap root that was once coming out was all shriveled up on inside. I have one seed left and that's I think Pyramid Seeds Auto Anubis. This one I have the least amount of grow information on.

I already have many questions. I don't claim to know anything. Let me know if I make some claim without backing it up with some kind of research that isn't just someone else's opinions from another forum, etc.:icon_smile: There's nothing more humbling sometimes than getting told that you don't know. I consider life as never truly knowing, but instead constantly evolving, constantly bettering ourselves. And that right there is a pretty bold statement :/ Medical mj became legal for medical patients in my state late last year, but they haven't begun giving out cards to people yet. I think that won't happen until anywhere from June to September of this year. I wish our state would just do like Colorado did. We are considered one of the top three states in our country in terms of severity of financial debt. Not only has the war on mj been pointless, but this would also solve quite a bit of financial problems in our country. I heard that Colorado residents this year will actually receive "refunds" back from the state government because the gov received a "surplus" - they actually made more money on recreational mj than they could do anything.

I'll add my specs in second post where I ask questions. Something I didn't see in the newbie rules was this question I have: Is it considered impolite to ask more than one different question in the same post at the beginning of a thread?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Howdy:ciao::bong:

Welcome to MP Yoda. we are glad you are here. Ask away, we love questions. no rules about how many...

I agree with you that life is constantly evolving, and we have to too. Let us know how we can help.

Welcome to MP.

I have been growing for decades and I still learn new stuff all the time. I do not think that you can really ever know everything there is to know about this great plant.

No, it is not impolite or improper (but thank you for asking) to ask multiple questions in one post. This probably actually makes it easier for both the poster and the answerer. Do remember that there are many opinions and they can all be right. You will have to find the growing style that works for you. Different environments require different types of set up. And different people have differing needs and wants. This truly is an adventure and you will never stop learning!

Welcome aboard Yoda. I believe that you got lucky in choosing MP as your first mj forum. over here it is different than most other forums. MP members will help you and go to great lengths to guide you the right way and help you to grow your mj. It is hard to be misguided in MP unlike in most other places so it is a perfect place for newbies who want to learn. welcome again

Welcome, yoda. I'm a noobie here, too. This is also my first growing forum, and I just recently started my first grow. Everyone here is helpful, and even the most experienced members are respectful of the many (sometimes asinine) questions posed by noobs like us. I think you'll enjoy it here. :)

I love all the answers here already =) It's like when you start a new job and everyone you meet the first day is so cool and it becomes your favorite job =)

I wish I could "thumbs-up" everyone's replies =)

Latest posts

Back