My 2015 White Widow growing journal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually take them to 10 weeks and chop em down, give or take a week

depends on the strain, some mature faster, i like short bushy plants so I FIM an keep them short an stocky, as soon as there mature its into the flower room...i would bet its the soil not draining poke some holes in that plastic an when you water you should get some runoff, the soil is probably all mucked up in the bottom an saturated might need to transplant...BtL

So I transplanted the plant into a better pot (thanks guys) which has holes in the bottem. I'm going to order some perlite and start using nutes (finally), hopefully the plant will start growing faster.

I might add that I live in the center of Europe, so maybe I started too early?

Ok so I'm positive I've made a mistake when it comes to adding nutes. I've read somewhere that you should start adding nutes after 4 weeks from germination... and now I'm reading everywhere that you can start after just two weeks. I don't know why, but I must have been blind for not noticing this earlier.. Ah well, we learn from our mistakes. :D

Did ya kill the fuzzy yellow worm? lol
If it has some leaves it needs fed. Start out feeding small amounts.

Killed it, but another white worm popped up haha. :D

So yesterday I bought some perlite (cheers Next, you the man), and I mixed it up with soil (around 30% perlite). I also added some nutes for the vegetative state... and I hope it's going to get better.

Do you think the yield will be affected a lot? I hope my baby can get "back on track" so to speak.

Also, will the plant be able to recover from this hard beginning or no?

Peace guys and thanks for your aid.

View attachment WP_20150414_16_58_50_Pro.jpg

2nd hand cig smoke is bad for her health though. Lol

Those cig butts are about 6 months old. :D My friends smoke cigs not me. :D

I wouldn't do that to my girl.

Good for you. You are a good Parent . Lol

Latest posts

Back