G-13 Gigabud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
G13 Labs Gigabud Feminized

Variety: Indica / Sativa Mix
Harvest Date: September/October
Flowering Period: 5-6 weeks
THC Content: 15%
Yield: High
Characteristics: Monster buds. G13 Labs Gigabud has compact monster buds covered with fat, thick resin. Gigabud is fast flowering, compact and is easy to manicure making this an ideal variety for the indoors. Gigabud is compact but can reach 1.5m if left unattended. These gigantic buds have a deep green color, are super heavy and dense with a rich, with a aromatic sweet hash flavour. Gigabud has a long lasting body mainly indica-type feel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so for the past 7 weeks Ive been training my Gigabud "freebie" with the intentions of establishing a mother incase it actually lives up to it's specs;) Over the past week Ive been taking the first clones which I will put into flower soon hopefully.:D
I plan on doing a SOG in my 2'x4' ebb&flow table..wish me luck.

GIGAbaby.jpg

gigaaaa.jpg

TrainingGIGA.jpg

trainingGIGA2.jpg

trainingGIGA3.jpg

trainingGIGA4.jpg

GIGAclones.jpg

rootsGIGA.jpg

ONA.jpg

Okay, I'm stoked! Thanks for the update. She is looking wonderful.

I ordered some Gigabud 7 days ago--Feb 12th--and they were delivered today along with the freebies. Can't wait to get a couple germed. I'll be watching this as you will be a ways ahead of me. i really need some good Indica as a sleeping aid.

Dude, 1 word... SWEET! Now is a tough time... beings I'm on a timeout.... which sucks as you know..... but dang this just made my birthday!! Gorgeous little lady... Cant wait till she's not so little. WOW mang, you gots skills. Gigabud my ***, you should call her MEGABUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. HAHA!

Turkey... Thanks for posting that other post, man. I had no idea this was even here, you sly devil!:cool:
How soon till you put those through? Can't wait, gonna keep my eye on you from here on out...
Glad to see your gigabud pullin' through. Last I heard about it, it's future was dicey. Momma's lookin' sweeeet.. GROW MAN! GROW!:watchplant:

nvthis said:
Turkey... Thanks for posting that other post, man. I had no idea this was even here, you sly devil!:cool:
How soon till you put those through? Can't wait, gonna keep my eye on you from here on out...
Glad to see your gigabud pullin' through. Last I heard about it, it's future was dicey. Momma's lookin' sweeeet.. GROW MAN! GROW!:watchplant:

thanks! I figure I'll be putting the first clones into flower in the next week or so.. Thanks for stoppin by! I'll be posting weekly updates from here on out..

Some fine lookin' ladies ya got there Neck ...I'm just now getting started w/ the indoor op, so the DWC is out of my league i guess ...but it's a great looking set-up man ...I'd been wonderin' about the G13 Labs beans too, is this the first strain you've worked w/ from that breeder ??? hope they turn out to be monsters for ya ...keep it up and keep it GREEN Turk...

tn_toker420 said:
Some fine lookin' ladies ya got there Neck ...I'm just now getting started w/ the indoor op, so the DWC is out of my league i guess ...but it's a great looking set-up man ...I'd been wonderin' about the G13 Labs beans too, is this the first strain you've worked w/ from that breeder ??? hope they turn out to be monsters for ya ...keep it up and keep it GREEN Turk...

ahh man DWC is as easy as pie... yep, this is my first time with Gigabud and I havent found any finished journals anywhere else on the net, so I dont really know what to expect.. I just hope they really do finish in 5-6 weeks as they claim.. Thanks for stoppin by man!

wow i cant wait to see how they turn out. never seen gigabud before.
as someone asked, what light are you runnin?
ill stay tuned
GL

I forgot about this, you had mentioned these a while ago. I'm excited to follow along.:watchplant:

cadlakmike1 said:
I forgot about this, you had mentioned these a while ago. I'm excited to follow along.:watchplant:

Glad to have ya'll... The mother is under cfls... I will flower with a Hortilux 400w MH-HPS conversion bulb @ 45,000 Lumens over a 2'x4' flood table. I use only Ph'd tap water and Ionic Grow, Bloom, and Boost.
Last week I dropped the mother down to 225ppm and she has'nt slowed down, I hope her clones will do the same:hubba:
Thanks for the comments/questions..:watchplant:

Latest posts

Back