G-13 Gigabud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good grow man. I look forward to seeing how these babies turn out. Keep us posted.

pce

posted once, and lost it all. aaarrghhh.:ignore: .

heyTN, i'm waiting with anticipation til the next update.

couple questions.

when you flood, how high do the nutes get in the tub?, and, are they draining immediately? how long does it take to flood it?

also, does it flood coming in at one end of the tub, or both, or one centered?...bb...

banjobuzz said:
posted once, and lost it all. aaarrghhh.:ignore: .

heyTN, i'm waiting with anticipation til the next update.

couple questions.

when you flood, how high do the nutes get in the tub?, and, are they draining immediately? how long does it take to flood it?

also, does it flood coming in at one end of the tub, or both, or one centered?...bb...

Dude, I just typed a rambling in-depth PM..and lost it..."server too busy" :holysheep: so, long story short..both the fill and drain are on one end side by side, the overflow or drain fitting is adjusted to the desired water level, it fills in about 8minutes..cycles for 7..pump kicks off..the water level drops below the overflow level then slowly drains back thru the pump line which is typically smaller than the overflow...hope this helps.

check this out
:

ebbfloana3.gif

must see gigabud.:D . where ya at man? don't be shy with the pics. come on!

smoked some of my lui last night after gardening outdoors. should have showered first. woke up in the easy boy at 5 am. this stuff will set you down!

GREEN MOJO TN...bb...

still looks great turk......

i'd sit down but banjo stole my milk crate for a scrog experiment.

First day of week two in flower and they've stretched a little more than I would've liked:rolleyes: Otherwise they are doing good, I just raised the ppms to 600 and introduced them to the Ionic Boost:hubba: so hopefully they will start showin' their stuff soon...haha they better get to it with only 5 weeks left aye!:rolleyes: :D Thanks for checkin in guys.

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0520.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

your girls seem to be skinny dip'n, rather than chunky dunk'n.:D

ever read that joke from Dub 'bout the man going down to his orchard beside his pond, to pick some apples?...:D .

yeah, they are pretty stretchy, eh?...bb...

banjobuzz said:
your girls seem to be skinny dip'n, rather than chunky dunk'n.:D

ever read that joke from Dub 'bout the man going down to his orchard beside his pond, to pick some apples?...:D .

yeah, they are pretty stretchy, eh?...bb...

:giggle: haha, havent heard that one.. Yeah the Giga is super sensitive to heat I can tell ya, anything over 80 degrees and the leaves curl:rolleyes:
the light has been kept about 18" from the tops(w/no glass in the hood)
I dont know what I did wrong:eek: Hopefully they wont stretch anymore.

I know that the giga is fickle, The mother sits right next to a Great white shark mom in the veg room and while the Giga showed heat stress the GWS isnt bothered by it at all.

maybe it would be worth pinching them to strenghten them up a bit?

he put those into flowering after a week i think it was.
pinching would mess everything up now haha
the plants need all their energy making those buds not trying to heal themselves imo
:ciao:

I'm growing the gigabud too man, a little further along than you, and I think its more of a genetic stretcher, as this is a plant I'm pretty sure I've done everything right with, and its still a bit long. It just looks beautiful tho. Anyways, the way mine is going, it looks like the stretch is gonna be filled in with bud, so not too much to worry about! I forgot to clone it though, and I'm starting to kick myself, cause its lookin like a keeper, wish I had your foresight!

thedonofchronic said:
he put those into flowering after a week i think it was.
pinching would mess everything up now haha
the plants need all their energy making those buds not trying to heal themselves imo
:ciao:
yea i think your right chronic,
i thought they where still in there veg stage!
d'oh

hey, don't get me wrong brother, they look very healthy. is she eating the groceries? you know how us country boys like our corn fed women.:hubba: ...

what kind of ventilation? you got some good fans blowing up in there? fresh air? i need to get a good blower myself, just gotta get me ducks in a row first.;) .

did'nt even see blanco's gigabud. you? nothing in his sig. (give us some direction on where they at bro)...:cool: ...

hey , wanna see that apple pick'in joke by dub? you'll laugh your butt off. here...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23753...bb...

looking good TN and blanco its never too late to clone even in flower just take a clone from lower down the plant it'll root and then slowly reveg all gnarly twisted leaves etc but ya will still have the strain man

go for it i did it on last grow x 50+ clones from a flowering mum and check what they are like now themselves about 5-6 weeks into flower and one is the lst'd mum too btw.

uk420maan

I'll get a pic of it up in the next few days so ya can compare. I gotta debate over cloning it right now with myself, I like to leave my girls be during flowering, though I think I remember a stem or two that could go without hurtin anything...

Thanks for the replies, I have never seen such a stretch, went outta town for the weekend, and when I returned an hour ago they have almost doubled in height, they had grown right up into the hood but there is no damage to the tops, they are beginning to show some nice little flowers so hopefully most of the stretch is over.. How far along are ya Blanco? I'd like to see a pic or two to compare.. I too have grown other strains under the same conditions with nowhere near this much stretch but hey I guess if they're ganna finish in 6 weeks they need to get on the ball right;)

Batteries charging....pictures will be coming soon.

banjobuzz said:
hey, don't get me wrong brother, they look very healthy. is she eating the groceries? you know how us country boys like our corn fed women.:hubba: ...

what kind of ventilation? you got some good fans blowing up in there? fresh air? i need to get a good blower myself, just gotta get me ducks in a row first.;) .

did'nt even see blanco's gigabud. you? nothing in his sig. (give us some direction on where they at bro)...:cool: ...

hey , wanna see that apple pick'in joke by dub? you'll laugh your butt off. here...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23753...bb...

thanks brotha Banjo..They're lovin the 'viddles' hehe ganna bump it up to full strength (approx.1000ppm) this week. Ive got a couple spare clones in soil to keep the strain..I use 6" inline fans for venting..oscilating fan for circulation..temps are holding between 75-80 humidity between 48-55.
Havent seen Blanco's Giga, but I hope he's right about them filling out!
now lemme check this joke out...:hubba:

Latest posts

Back