G-13 Gigabud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few more close-ups for ya'll, starting to see some trichs forming:hubba:

IMG_0545.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0544.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0546.JPG

Looking budlicious TURKEYNECK :aok:

docfishwrinkle said:
r u going 2 trim up sucker branches 2 divert that energy?

as much as I'd like to, I dont want to stress these ladies out this far along.

I figured you'd like that Banjo:p I havent actually measured them but they are pretty tall...

Thanks for the vid Growingreen !! thats a good one:hubba:

and yes, 420benny if they finish in 6 or even seven weeks you can call them whatever you'd like bro:D

Looking good man. Shake and Bake! I'm guessing they've finally stopped stretching(that was some crazy stretch)? What is the overall height now?

cadlakmike1 said:
Looking good man. Shake and Bake! I'm guessing they've finally stopped stretching(that was some crazy stretch)? What is the overall height now?

I havent actually measured them but I'd say there around 3 foot..see page 4;) If I decide to run these again, Im ganna go straight to 12/12 from clone with zero veg... They are filling in rapidly though:hubba:

Well, I have a little Gigabud going that is about 4" tall. Given that they stretch so much, I think that I am going to read up on supercropping. I have never done it before, but it seems like it might be a good idea with this strain.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, I have a little Gigabud going that is about 4" tall. Given that they stretch so much, I think that I am going to read up on supercropping. I have never done it before, but it seems like it might be a good idea with this strain.

That sounds like a good idea! Make sure to start a journal..thanks for stoppin' in!

Alright man, here's those pics. I put this girl into flowering on March 10th, so its at about 4 and a half weeks. I've been pushing the nutes pretty hard as you can probably tell, the leaves ain't lookin so hot, but I think the bud formation is doin pretty nicely. I tried to show how I think the buds are fillin in the stretch decently well in the last pic, but it didn't show up too well.

I topped this baby at about 8 inches flowered it prolly at 14, and I think its at about 3 feet in the pics. It certainly made me worry in my 5 foot tall flowering box. You can see some heat burn in the background bud in the second pic...It seems to be a little more heat sensitive than most strains for me, whats your thoughts on that turkey?

DSC_1727.JPG

DSC_1733.JPG

DSC_1731.JPG

The Giga heat sensitive for sure.. Those are filled in nicely..Hopefully mine will do the same, smells fruity doesnt it!?! Thanks for the pics man.

Hmmm, yea I should check mine and see if she's goin amber too... And yea, its def a unique fruity too, can't wait to see how she smokes. I noticed all my G13 company strain have different lookin pistils too, ya see that as well?

blancolighter said:
Hmmm, yea I should check mine and see if she's goin amber too... And yea, its def a unique fruity too, can't wait to see how she smokes. I noticed all my G13 company strain have different lookin pistils too, ya see that as well?

yeah check those trichs and lemme know.. hadnt noticed the pistills being different...how are they different?

Latest posts

Back