Island Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup you have, RJ. I think you did well to put those into flowering. I'm looking forward to seeing this grow through to the end.

just a couple of bad pics today will try adjusting awb on camera next time.
The girls have been on 12/12 now for 3 days and they seemed to have grown at least an inch a day. Hope they going to start showing their sex:D

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

Another week on 12/12 and the girls seem to have grown an inch a day, hoping they aren't going to run out of space. They are showing signs of bud all over now. I've read that during the first stage of the change in photoperiod the plants put on rapid growth between nodes, does this slow down once bud growth increases? Am I going to have to start bending the girls over?
pic 1 a group shot have tried to enlarge bud start
pic 2 just a pretty plant top
enjoy

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

Another week goes by!
Pretty sure they are all girls:hubba:
Sorry pics aren't great but you can see I truly have a crowded house and some very pretty buds on da way
pic 1 is a crowded house
pic 2 is AK47 buddage
feedback always welcome

crowded house.jpg

buddige.jpg

Hardcore-Blaza said:
all looks mint keep it up
thanks for stopping by Blaza
Another week, less height being put on now which is just as well as the girls are running outta space. Sadly some of the top buds have got a little heat burn Have done my best to bend them a little, still got some great buds coming along. It's going to be a merry new year

too tall.jpg

abud.jpg

looking good RJ, those are some tasty sounding strains you have goin, the AK is gonna be excellent you will really like it :) green mojo for your ladies and keep up the good work:aok:

Sorry really bad pic today
Girls now being flushed with fresh water no more nutes
Harvest about 10 days away

IMG00220-20091214-1425.jpg

sundancer245 said:
looking good RJ, those are some tasty sounding strains you have goin, the AK is gonna be excellent you will really like it :) green mojo for your ladies and keep up the good work:aok:

Thanks Sundancer these are all new to me so am very excited
Happy Holidays

your ladies look good!!! keep it up!! good choice with the hawaiian snow!

fruity86 said:
very nice how tall was your space?

Sadly not enough, the grow space is only about 56" the top buds are to close to the glass and I've had to bend a couple of girls over next time a scrog will be in order I think

Pepe_Le_Dank said:
your ladies look good!!! keep it up!! good choice with the hawaiian snow!

Thanks Pepe not long to go now The HS's seem to be a bit slower than the AK so think they may have a week longer:watchplant:

Not long to go now:D
Pics not great again trouble with AWB, lights too bright for good photography.
1. some of the lower buds
2. Getting closer in
3. Closeup look at all those trychs

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

closeup.jpg

So I had to have a little harvest for the new year. May have been a little premature, but the AK is well ahead of the strawberry and the hawaiian snow. Another couple of days watching the tricromes closely.
Hope you enjoy this tasty little bud shot:fly:

tasty.jpg

Latest posts

Back