cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:heart:

Very nice sweety...she looks wonderful...:clap:

mojave...thats not a pen light..:giggle: Thats Christmas Dinner:D and New years Breakfast:rofl:

Merry Christmas Everyone...be sure to check those cookies:ciao:

mojavemama said:
UKG! Your little babe looks great!!! Now that was a nice little Christmas present, hey?

Oh, and about the piglet---if you can't talk him into the real thing, send him a Miss Piggy calendar to replace the Miss BOOBS calendar in the shed...<G>

yes certainly was mojave :D

nahh he can keep the calender ,, ;) no harm in looking ,,just no touching :rolleyes:

but on the piglet ,,see he posts and doesnt even mention he might be getting one ,,pftt :giggle:,

mojavemama said:
Oh, and about the piglet---if you can't talk him into the real thing, send him a Miss Piggy calendar to replace the Miss BOOBS calendar in the shed...<G>

:p

:rofl:

I have better ones she gave me:D But I aint sharein

MMama:rofl: I was talking about the one ukgirl mentioned...Jeebus:laugh:

Heres my animal crackers....er cookies! Getting little buds all over! I still remeber when smoke asked what the hell is that? Here ya go brother smoke!;)

DCFC0042.JPG

DCFC0043.JPG

DCFC0044.JPG

buttnuget????:rofl:

:ciao: chef...i posted my sorry arse cookie in last page yesturday...:p...Back away rom the weed:spit:

Ya know you started with me in my first gj about doing a grow in my bathroom, that seemed right. To ya brother:48: :laugh:

We Love ya chef....even if ya do grow in Bathroom and stick wife in dishwasher..sure glad to have ya here..:48:

Hehehe chef the little one is budding up faster than mai li... You are lucky that you have other plants otherwise the thai would be so frustrating.

The strange thing is the tai clones are growing faster than the mother. Smoke wifey no longer goes in dishwasher.....kitty goes in diswasher. To you and risky:48: :48:

Well smoke is gone, mel is on a suspension and i don't give a damn! I started this grow and i'm gonna finish! Here's the pinapple express cookie. She's budding up nice! I open the tent and whoosh! A fantastic smell of flowering bud. Any others?

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

DCFC0017.JPG

Latest posts

Back