cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK- looks like I'm going to have to go study the ins and outs of this in 4U's candy grow to get some tips.

4U- can you take on another student over there? Can I throw one straight in to 12/12?

UKG- It will not die!

C'mon Hippy, let's give this a go.

welcome aboard BBFan ,,,and you hippy :p,, you know you really want to test them autos you breed :peace:

the chef said:
gonna use an unknown blueberry strain haven.t decided on medium yet but real soon beans have been germing since yesterday. It's not purple but close.

chef ,,blueberry sounds good to im liking the sound of blueberry and purplefrosting cookies

hippy which auto you gonna use and BBFan and what you threwing in to the cookie mix
:D

POP! Goes the cookie bean....

Purple Frost in an Oreo container. Wish they made Double-Stuff in the go-packs!

Cookie102409.jpg

Why not. Ill get proper container tomorrow. Off to soak some beans and smoke some weed.

:yay: mojoave beans is a growing

and wecome aboard ray jay ...:D

BBFan said:
OK- looks like I'm going to have to go study the ins and outs of this in 4U's candy grow to get some tips.

4U- can you take on another student over there? Can I throw one straight in to 12/12?

UKG- It will not die!

C'mon Hippy, let's give this a go.

yes my friend...place container in 12/12 and shell do fine...welcome and have fun..learn lots...take care and be safe

Yeaaaa, RayJay! Glad you decided to jump on this grow.
I germed another bean--this one a White Frosting, and now have two cookie containers going. Help, I can't stop! I"m gonna have itty bitty containers everywhere! ROFL...

mojavemama said:
Yeaaaa, RayJay! Glad you decided to jump on this grow.
I germed another bean--this one a White Frosting, and now have two cookie containers going. Help, I can't stop! I"m gonna have itty bitty containers everywhere! ROFL...

:rofl: I love cookies :D

fort collins ak-47 said:
already signed up for candy box experiment:) why not?

why not indeed ...allways good to add more into the cookie mix .,welcome aboard :D

4u 4u 4u .:heart:.where is your cookie pot ,,,i know its looking good ,so lets get it up in here :p

Are you going to grow it from start to finish in that container.. I have always wondered how much the size of the container really effects the plant. I mean if all other conditions are met, will it only limit the size of the plant or will you run into other problems such as root rot if the roots are too compact. I'll be watching.

RiskyPack said:
Are you going to grow it from start to finish in that container.. I have always wondered how much the size of the container really effects the plant. I mean if all other conditions are met, will it only limit the size of the plant or will you run into other problems such as root rot if the roots are too compact. I'll be watching.

yes riskypack we use the same container start to finnish ...yes the size will be limited ,,and othr problems most proberbly will occur ,, ,,not growing for yeild ,,just to pass time till the big ladies start doing there business ,,and for some fun with our MP friends ,,,:D

UKgirl420 said:
4u 4u 4u .:heart:.where is your cookie pot ,,,i know its looking good ,so lets get it up in here :p

:eek:

:rofl:

:watchplant:

think I been "spammed".................OZZY!!!! :hitchair:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKgirl420
4u 4u 4u ..where is your cookie pot ,,,i know its looking good ,so lets get it up in here

:eek:

:rofl:

:watchplant:

think I been "spammed".................OZZY!!!!

:postpicsworthless: ;)

UKG, don't forget to water your cookies! I can see you now, covered with wallpaper paste.....

Risky--don't watch, join us!!!! Just toss a bean in a cookie container and let 'er rip! It's really fun--not only because it's so little, but it's so challenging. Judging the amount of water and nutes when there are no drain holes is not so easy to do. It's a good exercise for growers--gets us thinking outside the box, coloring outside the lines.

So, how about it, Risky---come join us??? You KNOW you want to......c'mon!
We'll cheer you on!

Thought you'd sneak that little one by me didn't you, UKG?---Tellin' 4U in a public forum to find his cookie pot and 'get it up.'

Yep, "get a room" time to me.....I don't think I'm ready for details.<VBG>

Latest posts

Back