cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rayjays broke soil :woohoo:

ohh and mojave i think the micro is lovin you ,,,what beautiful little girls you have :D

4u :heart: any updates on yours yet ,,ill post mine later ,if its recovered from heatstroke :p

and not to leave out chef :ciao:

Thanks, UKG!!!!!!
4U? Oh, he must be out doing unspeakable things in his shed again....<G>
CHEF---the plants WON'T grow in the dishwasher--get 'em out!!!!

Rayjay---breaking soil is much better than breaking wind (especially if you're in P'dudes neck of the woods) Awaiting picture!

Better late than never, right?

Okay here it is... well it's down there.... in the soil... I planted a Power Kush seed in my mini Oreo cookie bag today...:eek: I will love this little seed and grow it to a very sweet harvest... I hope...:hubba: I think Cookie Monster's trying to remember what he did with his cookie!:p

POWERk.jpg

SeedPlanted11_03.jpg

MiniOREOgrow.jpg

cookie_monster.jpg

WelcomE into the cookie mix DOS ,never to late to add a special ingrediant

i think your cookie monster has been eating to many special cookies to remeber where he left it :p :D

ok time to get the pot mixing and growing :48:

Yeaaa, DOS! So glad to see you joined the cookie grow! How big do the power kush plants normally get?

Haha...looks good DOS....maybe wanna put that in one of those solo cups ya have there..its gonna fall over...:rofl:...

this is too much fun..lol...the glue gives ways later as well...:giggle:

Have fun:ciao:

:48:

cookie-monster-diet.jpg

Hi Cookie Growers!

mojavemama said:
Yeaaa, DOS! So glad to see you joined the cookie grow! How big do the power kush plants normally get?

Probably not too tall in a mini-Oreos bag... lol... I've never grown it before. I got it from Attitude as a freebie and the strain description sez it's supposed to be 'medium' in height which usually means medium stretch to me. I'll put it in 12/12 as soon as it's mature enuf to flower... If the bag holds together I should be able to get a decent bud off this thing... I'll be sure to take a clone or two off of her (positive reinforcement) in case SHE turns out to be the bomb...

I love the spiced up Cookie Monster pic 4u2... that's just not right to do to Cookie Monster...

It's not even out of the dirt yet, let alone growing or sexed and I'm making all kinds of plans to smoke the buds... :p Visualization is the key they say...

Peace!:cool:

Hey UKGirl and all!

I know I said, I was going to jump in on this, but I haven't had the time to find a little cookie container.

I did have some friends from Holland over last week and they brought me this bag of Kruid Noten, which basically translates as Spice Nuts- they're basically little ginger snaps that are very popular on December 5th for St Nicholaas- the Dutch Santa.

Is this acceptable to enter? I'm kinda worried about the comments by 4U2sm0ke about using bags. It's 200 grams and probably about 3 mil plastic.

What say ye cookie growers?

BBFan said:
I'm kinda worried about the comments by 4U2sm0ke about using bags.

I guess I didn't notice those comments...:p I'm gonna get serious about this cookie grow...:hubba:

How about one of THESE?:bong:

BBFan said:
Hey UKGirl and all!

I know I said, I was going to jump in on this, but I haven't had the time to find a little cookie container.

I did have some friends from Holland over last week and they brought me this bag of Kruid Noten, which basically translates as Spice Nuts- they're basically little ginger snaps that are very popular on December 5th for St Nicholaas- the Dutch Santa.

Is this acceptable to enter? I'm kinda worried about the comments by 4U2sm0ke about using bags. It's 200 grams and probably about 3 mil plastic.

What say ye cookie growers?

id say USE it BBfan ,,you could allways put a dixie cup (is that what there called ) inside the bag to keep it upright and the sides staying put :D,,i have no hard and fast rules :p
GOODLUCK and get your bean a germing ,,

DOS you wanna use a :bong: to grow in ??:cool:

My cookies are looking really good and healthy! Here they are today, outside with the candy grow....

Cookie110609.jpg

ok ukgirl, my blueberry unknown strain was a dud. I scoped the seeds out of 20 2 or 3 were not damaged..some friend. So i decided to go with a pinapple express clone. She's a liite thing but i got hope.

DCFC0017.JPG

DCFC0018.JPG

mojavemama said:
My cookies are looking really good and healthy! Here they are today, outside with the candy grow....

Very nice mojave:clap: keep it up...Im likeing your cookies...oops..is that okay to say:giggle: Mine is doing well and Plan to place in flower by weeks end...along with the candy grows.....need to smoke up another fun container...hows about you chose one mojave?

take care and be safe...:ciao:

Chef..:48:

What the Hell is that..??.. Maybe thats the karma from putting wife in dishwasher..:rofl: Good luck..heres some mojo 4u:lama:

Thats my cats i wanna play with something while daddy's takeing a nap. Ya know it does smell fresh....

Is it growing chef? what ya meen cats..did they drag it out?

I dont care for cats..:hitchair:

Yeah it layed tipped over for a night, gave it some water this morn and got life and a little new growth. I just looooove my damn cat!

wow, 4U! I'll put my thinkin' cap on for another micro container. i always look each time I go into any store now--I'm so addicted!

But personally, I'm listing toward the "Republic of Tea" containers--there are a few dozen different ones, and they are so bright and colorful. Metal, too. Maybe a scosh bigger than the cookie GOPak containers, but smaller than the BFC's. i just measured with water, and they hold 2 cups exactly each.

AND.....it's in honor or UKG, and all the tea they drink in England. Okay, it's AMERICAN tea, but.....the containers are so pretty! And the tea is delicious too even if UKG is laughing her butt off because she knows Americans do NOT know good tea from rabbit droppings...! And UKG, if you can't get it in England, I can send you a couple of them.

What say, 4U? I'm really stoked you gave me a chance to pick the next container!

RepofTea2.jpg

RepofTea1.jpg

"Thats my cats i wanna play with something while daddy's takeing a nap."

Chef, you just give me never ending material! <G>

Yep, my cat was the same way. Only I can remember once, when hubby was taking a nap, and the AC had gone out, and he was lying naked on the bed with fans on him. He woke up murmuring happily, thinking his best girl was enjoying the family jewels, woke up hazily, looked down, and was horrified to find it was the CAT batting at his jewels!

Latest posts

Back