cookie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4U. You gotta get over your cat dislike. Really! <G.
The math dude was the same way--he never had a cat, never met a cat he liked, and was adamant I was NOT bringing a cat into our dog-rich home.
But of course, I never listen to him when it comes to ultimatums, other than to do the opposite of what he wants just to torture him.

So I adopted a cat from the shelter--and in time, the math dude came to actually like the cat. I won't say love, but he did cry when we finally had to put the old boy down.

He really still misses the cat lying on his belly when he's taking a nap: the purring is like a vibrating bed, and very relaxing.

Cats will grow on you, 4U. You can trust me on that. Plus, they are so much more close to their feral roots than dogs are; cats are thinkers, and I know you can appreciate a good thinker, a good problem solver.

And when you watch them stalk something, it's mesmerizing. They are so lithe, so agile, and you can just SEE the "big cat" within them, and imagine you're on the Serengheti watching a leopard stalking prey.

It's alllll in the attitude, 4U. Right now you just THINK you hate cats, but I'm betting once you get to UK's house, you're gonna have an attitudinal adjustment.

The pix is of Charles, our Maine Coon Cat. Very smart cat, could retrieve items like a dog would. Rang the doorbell to go outside like the dogs do, also. Unfortunately, he was a declawed indoor cat (rescue, we didn't declaw him) and not supposed to go outside. He turned math dude into a cat admirerer--well, almost. <G>

Charles.jpg

UKgirl420 said:
and you hippy :p,, you know you really want to test them autos you breed :peace:

Damn you woman!

It kept playing on my mind that my seeds might not germinate.

So I put 1 in a cup and 2 days later it cracked :)

So I'm in ;)

I will have to find a small pot now and post a pic when it breaks ground.

:peace:

OH, YEAAAAA, HIE! delighted to hear that. yippeee!!!! It's always better when you're around.

Dont get your hopes up Mojave.

4u2 ran something similar to this thread last year and my plant got ate by my little darling.

Feisty little thing, here she is attacking my Doberman and kicking its ash, its not the Dog after the Cat, its the Cat laying ground rules down :rofl:

2 2 Poppy 1.JPG

2 2 Poppy 2.JPG

2 2 Poppy 3.JPG

wow...HIE...thats a cool looking cat really...and mojo for your cookies:lama:

mojave..yours is kinda not so cool looking..but its yours...I am geting to like her cat called "Patrick" hes cool..But im not sure on the new kitteen that one likes to pick on me and sit in upper corner of picture screen and lick itself..:rofl: okay maybe im jelious:giggle:..maybe i dont like them from a childhood memory...My sissters cat ate my parakeets:cry: I dont know Ill ask my Dr. next week..okay time for me to hit my bong..

everyone better check they oven...them cookies smell gooooood!!!!!

OH MY GOD, what IS this cat, HIE????? I've never seen markings like that ....absolutely breathtaking.

HAHAHA...yep, it was always my cat who ruled the house, as well. Our cat was 9 pounds of muscle, and could whap those little dogs from one side of the room to the other.

Your cat is absolutely STUNNING. Wow.....

i see you down there, 4U! Getting your fill of cats yet? <G>

waving at you.....

mojavemama said:
what IS this cat, HIE????? I've never seen markings like that

Seregon Bengal

Cost me £450 (roughly $750)

Primarily bought as a money making venture, she had 2 litters bringing in just under £5k ($8.4k)

I didn't like seeing her on heat, I did not like seeing her heavily pregnant and I did not like seeing her whine when kittens were taken from her.

So without the family knowing I took her to a vet and had her abilty to become a Mother removed, she is now the family pet :)

Hi guys, It update Monday. Here is a couple pictures of the one that made it.

100_0922.JPG

100_0923.JPG

mojavemama said:
"Thats my cats i wanna play with something while daddy's takeing a nap."

Chef, you just give me never ending material! <G>

Yep, my cat was the same way. Only I can remember once, when hubby was taking a nap, and the AC had gone out, and he was lying naked on the bed with fans on him. He woke up murmuring happily, thinking his best girl was enjoying the family jewels, woke up hazily, looked down, and was horrified to find it was the CAT batting at his jewels!

:rofl:cannot type much more for laughing :rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
Damn you woman!

It kept playing on my mind that my seeds might not germinate.

So I put 1 in a cup and 2 days later it cracked :)

So I'm in ;)

I will have to find a small pot now and post a pic when it breaks ground.

ohh excellent :woohoo: on your own creation :p lets mix yours in to the cookie mix :giggle:

excellent idea on the tea grow MOJAVE :cool:
ill have a look about to see if i can find one or something simalar im sure i will ,,and your right about the english and a good cup of tea :p

mojave ,,chef and rayjay ,,thanks for the update ,,,mine is finally growing again :p so maybe ill have a pic up in a day or too :D

But in the meantime lets :bong: or :48: while the dough is mixing :joint:

4u2sm0ke said:
wow...HIE...thats a cool looking cat really...and mojo for your cookies:lama:

mojave..yours is kinda not so cool looking..but its yours...I am geting to like her cat called "Patrick" hes cool..But im not sure on the new kitteen that one likes to pick on me and sit in upper corner of picture screen and lick itself..:rofl: okay maybe im jelious:giggle:..maybe i dont like them from a childhood memory...My sissters cat ate my parakeets:cry: I dont know Ill ask my Dr. next week..okay time for me to hit my bong..

everyone better check they oven...them cookies smell gooooood!!!!!

:rofl: ohh how i love cat antidotes :rofl:

I would join, but my growspace is filled.. Maybe next time.. but really nice grow journal

Risky, with these little ones, you can just tuck them in the top of the soil of one of your large plants, and they do fine that way. C'mon, join us!

Listen, do you hear the roar of the crowds in the stands:

"RISKY! RISKY! RISKY! RISKY!" Jump in!!!! We're all waitin' for ya.

Cmon risky join in use a clone, i did check her out today! My little pinapple express.

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

ohh just look at her chef she is such a cutie :D
i hope the pineapple express is as good as the film ,,

and come on risky whats one little container im sure you will find room if you try ;)

HippyInEngland said:
Dont get your hopes up Mojave.

4u2 ran something similar to this thread last year and my plant got ate by my little darling.

Feisty little thing, here she is attacking my Doberman and kicking its ash, its not the Dog after the Cat, its the Cat laying ground rules down :rofl:

lol hip I found a picture of ur cat!! a doberman?? surprise surprise..

Latest posts

Back