Meds DWC journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like your ph is a bit whacked out. actually, alot. do you have the test strips, or drops for ph? i gotta tell ya, you won't do to well just guesstimating on what to add to your rez. believe me, i tried on my first run with hydro buckets. i failed miserably, and gave up. then a year later i ran into an old friend on here, and got talked into giving it another go with the proper equipment...

after the initial investment(around $100), i tried again...in my case, 2nd times a charm...Irish...

100_3881.jpg

Def looking good Irish ! Y&ea im saving up for the meter i want ($80) hanna model i believe that reads ph and EC. Trying "Peppers" way of thinking for now and it seeems to be working. No pics right now but i changed nutes strength and they are responding well. New growth through out the plant.

YEAH ! I've been recovering my girls from a pest infestation. I'm happy to report that all are doing great and pice will be up tonite !!!
Just about to start flowering a couple of 'em as the veg room is PACKED !

:ciao: meds...:48: just stop by have a look see..No new pics yet I see..and Hope ya get the pest problems fixed...and Ill come back later after the pics are up...untill then take care and be safe

:bolt::bong:

EVERY thing is greeenin up and growing like the weed like it is....Much happier since i started this already ! Hopefully ( fingers crossed~) i can move the first couple over to the flower room. Brand new 600's been itchin since august when the pest infest. got me behind. Really hoping i can get the ball rollin here and make up some lost time.

evening meds. i know what you mean on playing catch up. i'm there also at this point...

how tall are your plants?, and how many weeks veg?...

Hey Irish...my clones from my od sat are 2' and looking good <Just waiting on the new bulbs to arrive and the first 6 go to flower> the rest are roughly 6-8" at this point and picking up speed. Only the Fem pineapple express is trailing behind @ 4". The Thai SS are kickin hard and should be ready for "mother " options and rest to flower. Mango's are doing good as well, seem a little nute sensitive but other wise doing good.

I was reading were we chronic patients should have no less than 4 strains to get you thru the day.....If ONLY ! The Bubba is doing the best out of all of 'em. Nute tolerant and loving the dwc. Should be cloning that one in the day or so. Smoke well my friend ~

4 strains would get me through the day very, very nicely. wishful thinking right now, but doable in 4 weeks.:D ... i think i have, lets see,,,,,,6 strains running. all at 4 wks flower...

sounds like you have your hands quite full over there also meds. thats good, real good friend. sending mojo to the med crop...

Thanks Irish's ! Yeah got things goin good now if i can just keep the train rollin
Ill post some new pics as soon as the new bulbs arrive ~
smoke in peace ~

Things are definately on aroll now ! New Digi 600 hps were fired up last nite with 5 girls being the first to feel their warmth. In fact it took me an extra hour to modify my exhaust system fot the twin 600's.
Right now i have two Sativa's (bagseed ) from my out door grow, two Bubba kush's and one Skunk ( bagseed). All roughly 2-3' in hieght and yes I have the room !

The Bubba kush's are my lil warriors as they just seem to keep growing no matter what. The Pineapple is the opposite end of the spectrum, has been very picky and the slowest in growth.
Mango's and Thai SS are doing well as well, generally runninng 2/3rds strength nutes.

All are having lst and supper cropping done to them. Definatly going to go another 2 pumps for flowering. ~

meds......never, ever grew with lights or indoors, but am enjoying your thread and giving you some ju ju from Africa....

Hey, meds! Following your adventures with dwc and cheering you on! DWC is clearly an equipment sport :hubba:.

ART.....You aint a wolfin now.....Ive spent more money of late and shhh's quiet Gf's is approaching.....okay she's gone. Anyway's yes, I'll need another couple of pumps for future flowering as right now the ones in flower are coco coir based. That way I'll be 100% DWC ....does a lil happy dance .

Painter~ You in Africa ??? JuJu where ?......lol

Sounds great meds..mojo for the flowering...How ya gonna get 2 more pumps without girlfriend knowing...I was never good at that...they allways seemed to know when i spent money...:doh: But its okay for the Shoe colection..go figure...anyway..just stopped by to have a lok see again...glad thigs are turned for you..and Happy your enjoying the Deep Water Culture..Im gonna go start my thread now on my DWC as I run a bucket too..only one though..its fun:D okay looking for the pic of the new Light them % Ladies are feeling the warmth from..untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

4U; Well....She's now the Ex-girlfriend of three years ! ...lol She found out about me and mama.....lmao Sooo Now its just me and the dog's makes three !
Actuualy were still great friends but the rest didnt work, oh well ~

Ps If I can Only motivate her to finish the website and get the banner up < m:0( >

wheres the pics meds? lol... what you got over there friend? sorry about your chicky...at least the dogs don't talk back...lol...lol...;) ...

Thanks Irish ! I'll get some new pic's up soon. Been crazy chasing ex-GF, but finally got web-site up and awaiting the "banner" for here !

Just did some super cropping and LST last nite, also added two ports for the Bubba to join in now fresh from the veg room. The second port being the Mango ( got the pheno's i like so firing off one now) and the rest is for next month !
By Jan 1st should have all 4 kinds working for me and finally got a good location for my cloning as well ! Laterz ~

meds4me said:
Over to the darkside i have come. DWC is the new game.
I've started this journal to show others all my mistakes as i gain knowledge in this medium. Thus far the following has occurred:
*Coco coir as medium
2- 212 gal pumps ( each 4 port)
400 watt MH
3'x4' veg area
GH 3part nutes
LOTS of stupidity to be had~

Pics tonite to show current set up and using test strips for ph
No way to gauge nutes at this point with out a proper meter < basically using 1/4 strength for a starting point >.

Stock is currently trying to be saved from a pest infestation. Washed and now in buckets.
Pineapple express fem
Bubba kush
Moby ****
Thai ss
Bagseed sativa from od grow

Okay here some more updates. The Dwc is awesome stuff and flowering the first two along with the other 6 in the flower room making it 8 now.The first two of DWC are a Bubbka kush and a Moby ****.
The other six consists of 4 bagseed sativas and 2 bagseed indica dom strain.
The 6 mangos i have are doing well so i popped the last of the ten along with some Master Kush seed stock ive been holding onto.

Another 400MH joined in the equipment fun along with another 212 gal pump for cloning more Mango's and Hopefully the pineapple express fem. by g-13 which so far is still the smallest and the pickiest.

Okay lets get to some pics !
The first one showing the roots of the Bubba Kush. Next is the Moby **** and last a general shot of the flower room as it is now ~

120509_2004[00].jpg

121909_1958[00].jpg

121909_1957[01].jpg

Latest posts

Back