Red Dragon LST/MOM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
ello friends ..:bong: yet another LST MOM from me:D this one is Red Dragon...I have taken clones ( well working on it) as soon as I know i have a replacement she will be flowered.whn she was in 1 gallon pot I used wire stakesI made to bend her over and work her to the edge...She is now in a 5 gallon bucket that has holes drilled around the top edge...I use green pipe cleaner to tie her down to aid in the even canopy...Im getting ready here soon to take 6-10 clones at one time..i have a couple that i have transfered from my bubbler to the soi and this is where I been loseing them last yr..But feel my new medium for th transfer is way better..I use cocco:hubba: ..it dries fast but seems to not be as heavy as soil...anyway Hope everyone is doing well and real :stoned:

ast yrs Pics..http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34716

Take care and be safe

DSCF3471.JPG

DSCF3472.JPG

DSCF3473.JPG

DSCF3474.JPG

DSCF3475.JPG

DSCF3476.JPG

DSCF3477.JPG

DSCF3478.JPG

Uhh.....did you add a second floor to the shed? Man you got a serious garden going. I'm gonna have trouble keeping up with you if you add more:D Keep it up brother!

hell yea man looks awesome bro!! great lookin setup! what wattage is your light?

hey guys thanks for sopping by...:48:

chef..no One floor b ut allways stuff in there ya dont see..:aok: I hve a few more up comeing stick around my friend

newb101..Welcome and Thanks for stopping bY..If ya like to see my SHED look in the fall grow in my signature...But the veg area is 2@ 400MH

enjoy your Night :bolt::bong::watchplant:

and yet another.... LOL
looks good 4u :aok:

nice LST work, 4u2.... are you gonna be flowering these lovelies or just using them for mothers for now?

looking good bro.
i like ur lst methods. im always just too scared to bend them girls over. it feels so dirty and wrong,:confused2:
guess im more of a cutter in pincher. i look forward to seeing this my friend

fleshstain said:
nice LST work, 4u2.... are you gonna be flowering these lovelies or just using them for mothers for now?

Hello and thanks for stopping by...I will flower her as soon as I have a solid replacement:aok: maybe another week or two..:D

take care and be safe

Breathtaking. I feel like I just walked into Oz's Emerald City! TOTO! Don't lift your leg on that plant......!!!

pics 4U:D

just more LST and a few more clones taken..Have one clone in soil now just waitin for new growth to show:aok:

take care and be sa evryone:caio:

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

lovely lady, 4u2!

how many clones have you taken from her? she looks like she could bear many healthy babies....

:ciao: fleshstain..:48:

Ive taken 10 so far..and I can easyly take 10 every few days now if needed..but hopeing a few clones come threw I would love to flwer her:hubba:

have you flowered this strain before? if so, how was the finished product?

fleshstain said:
have you flowered this strain before? if so, how was the finished product?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34716

hello fleshstain.:48:.thanks fo stopping by...yes I have the last 3 yrs..very high yielder and smokes wonderful..heres a link of the one last yr..got a bit close to the light...Im waiting for a solid replacement..Have one i soil just waiting to be sure she will make it..take care and be safe

:yay: we Have a replacement.. Gonna start flower on her this weekend...Pics up comeing..:yay: :bong: and pass some around...:48:

i'm sticking around for this ride.... i can't wait to see that lady fill out for ya!:aok:

here's 2u, 4u2!:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
:yay: we Have a replacement.. Gonna start flower on her this weekend...Pics up comeing..:yay: :bong: and pass some around...

:yay: :woohoo: :yay: ;) :D :aok:

she is a beauty 4u :watchplant:

fleshstain said:
i'm sticking around for this ride.... i can't wait to see that lady fill out for ya!:aok:

here's 2u, 4u2!:48:

:48:...

hello everyone just a quik update have done in a while..Shes just buddibg along..Hope everyone had a great christmas

DSCF4703.JPG

DSCF4704.JPG

DSCF4705.JPG

DSCF4706.JPG

DSCF4708.JPG

DSCF4713.JPG

DSCF4714.JPG

DSCF4716.JPG

DSCF4717.JPG

DSCF4718.JPG

DSCF4729.JPG

DSCF4730.JPG

Very patriotic smoke! I salute you sir....wel maybe later got a pipe in my hand! Very not bad my friend!

Latest posts

Back