Dubblehue Winter 09/10 Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubblehue

Reaction score
Winter 09/10 Closet Grow.

So I'm off to a late start this year with my indoor grow, I should have started a month earlier, but oh well. I'm even getting this journal started late too, as you will see, my plants are in flower!

Alright! So these plants are grown from seeds that came from this summers outdoor crop, which was grown from seeds that came from some bags of nice stuff a friend had collected. Aside from some mold issues that stemmed from my outdoor grow location and humidity, the outdoor plants came out great, and our summer here sucked so these indoors should turn out pretty nice. I've never grown with designer or brand name genetics, and all my stuff comes out just as good as any professionally grown dank that sells around here at $60 an 1/8th. I feel like it's all in how it's prepped for smoking, ie gentle handling and a good long cure.

I digress. I estimate that these ladies are about 7 weeks old, I flipped them to 12/12 about 3 weeks ago.... I'm not for sure, and don't care. The trich's will tell me when they're ready to chop.

These look a lot taller than my last indoor grow, so I tied them back, which is something I have done on every indoor grow with awesome textbook LST results. I'm growing in 5 gallon pots to give viewers some perspective on the current size of the plants. I would estimate that if they were not being "trained" they would measure up from dirt to top at 2 1/2 feet or so. I figure I'm looking at, at least another foot of vertical growth from here. I'm really suprised how fast they're starting to flower, and the rate at which it is growing.

I'm growing in Gardener's Gold Organic Potting Soil, and using Neptune's Harvest 2-3-1 nutes, a tbsp for every gallon, every other feeding. They're really looking like they like those nutes. I have some 0-10-0 bone meal I might start adding into the mix soon. Growing under two 250w HPS.

I'll try and update as often as possible. Enjoy!

015.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

Latest posts

Back