First Time From Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought my 4x4 was crowded with 9 plants.

1kw would not cover a lot more than 4x4, it would do 5x4 or so. IMO 6-8 plants that are of similar bigger size and begin flowering them now, the rest yoou can leave for another run. do not make the mistake of overcrowding your flowering chamber, it will diminish your grow by a lot

Youre gonna want to space Those out more or flip very soon. Its gonna be very crowded before you know it.

Update
We are in Bloom
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422243274.590777.jpg
I trimmed the girls up. They got flipped Thursday night. Things are looking Good so far. 8 girls in bloom

The veg room
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422243415.974348.jpg
Has some jack herer ,tangie and tangerine dream vegging waiting for the bloom to open. I am doing a test with 2 tangie clones one in smart pot other in a hole pot. See which one does better. I killed a pretty big male in a smart pot and the root ball was huge and stuck into the pot grows huge in that style pot the other pot has a hard challenge.

It's gonna take a but to get the flow of vegging and flowering to get a cycle going.

Nice work stank. Looks like it's going to be good start to the year. How long were they in veg before you flipped?

Those look really nice glad to see you didn't get spider clones like I did lol. Can't wait to see the flowers with that many plants

Umm I did get spider clones LOL
I bounced back some didn't make it
Positive vibes
I will update how the spider clones are doing when lights are on tonight

I will have to do a second week update when lights are on. To show how much of a N00B I am.

Update second week of Flower
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423362176.007174.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423362186.859797.jpg

All is well in the Bloom Room and I have gotten my veg room dialed in with the T5 Things are going good. Got me a DWC bucket to play around with. Got 4 clippings I'm trying to root so I can start .

I can't wait for this flower to be over and I can get some meds.

View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423362311.191213.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423362324.580308.jpg

When do you guys start pulling all the Fan leafs off?
Tangie dank trims his plants all the way threw flower but just lightly I wanna only trim till 3 week very lightly like 6 fan leafs max each plant. Do some of you guys pull all the fan leafs like last week of flower so the buds get a lot of light?

Stank,
Your girls are doing great. Don`t really have a favorite way with the fan leafs as I`ve did various ways and can`t say I favor one over another. Try one way with one girl and another way with a another girl. Compare results and see which way YOU like best.

lookin good. what's that thing hanging down near the light with sort of a digital screen and buttons, looks like some sort of controller?

Latest posts

Back