Please help me....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hermiz13

Reaction score
Yes my name is Justin. I am very interested in growing here in colorado. I have all my equipment to do this. I can do either outdoor or indoor growing. Like i said i have all my equipment and nutrients. please contact me for further help on this situation. I am currently looking for a place to live. Thanks a bunch for your time, NAMASTE.

Hi, welcome to MP, i deleted your phone number as we don't find places for people to live, we do however teach you to grow.

And I have further removed your last name. Please, even if you are legal, there are still risks to growing, like thieves and home invaders, so it is always best to try and remain stealth.

Like Rosebud said, we are happy to help you learn to grow here, if you would like. Forums are great places to exchange ideas and find specific information for your individual circumstances from a number of experienced growers.

So, if interested, let us know the equipment you have and the space you want to use and we will help you get going.

welcome to MP. I hoe that you find a place where you can make use of all that equipment :D

Yes my name is Justin. I am very interested in growing here in colorado. I have all my equipment to do this. I can do either outdoor or indoor growing. Like i said i have all my equipment and nutrients. please contact me for further help on this situation. I am currently looking for a place to live. Thanks a bunch for your time, NAMASTE.

Whew....hermiz gotta keep a low profile. Like Rose and THC said, this is a great place to exchange knowledge or to just learn. I hope your situation improves, you need to get settled and have a plan....and with that, we will know how to help you achieve your goals. There are guru's and wizards here so you have found the right place to learn.

Latest posts

Back