4-1 Mixed seeds FEM Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DankColas

MMJGrower,Supporter,user.
Reaction score
Now I'm going to start my grow journal. I have three seeds left in dirt that have broke ground. I will give lots of details tomorrow. Here is were I will also add the rest of the pictures of the Dark Angel coming to harvest well in 2 months.

What happened was to packs of seeds spilled and mixed with dark angel seeds. They are all FEM. Not a problem there. I got the other 2 for there medical support. One set is made up of Sativas and that is Haze. It was said to have great medicinal qualities. The other one is F@@kingincredible. That one is made up of Indicas. That one also has great medicinal qualities. That one will also knock you out they say. For at least 3 to 4 hours. I want mothers of both of those plants. I only have 3 live ones left. The other problem is the FI will have leaves just like my Dark Angel. So the only way to tell would be the end smoke. If I fall asleep. I got the right one. If I'm just chill. Try again. Still keep that as a mother plant. The Dark Angel Only have 3 seeds left. I'm just rambling on. More about this tomorrow.

It is nice to have both sat dominant and indica dominant fort different uses and times of the day. I love a good uppy sativa in the morning.

And since it appears that you are going to be getting serious about this growing, you may want to think about stepping up to an HPS. You are going to need more light with more plants. You are probably using 300 or more watts now. And those 300W are only providing about 21,000 lumens, good for a space 2 x 2. A 400W HPS would give you 50-000 to 55,000 lumens and light a 9-11 sq ft space--enough room for 3-4 plants. You do really need some kind of reflectors for the CFLs and you will need about 2-3 times as many as you have now for 4 plants. It actually may be cheaper to pick up a 400W HID.

Hazes tend to get tall and CFLs and tall plants do not do well together because CFLs do not have good penetration--the light loses power very quickly over distance.

I had thought you were growing autos...isn't the Dark Angel an auto? Are the other seeds reg seeds?

with all the pieces and wires plugs and time consumption, it's cheaper to buy a 400 and hook it up jmo

It is nice to have both sat dominant and indica dominant fort different uses and times of the day. I love a good uppy sativa in the morning.

And since it appears that you are going to be getting serious about this growing, you may want to think about stepping up to an HPS. You are going to need more light with more plants. You are probably using 300 or more watts now. And those 300W are only providing about 21,000 lumens, good for a space 2 x 2. A 400W HPS would give you 50-000 to 55,000 lumens and light a 9-11 sq ft space--enough room for 3-4 plants. You do really need some kind of reflectors for the CFLs and you will need about 2-3 times as many as you have now for 4 plants. It actually may be cheaper to pick up a 400W HID.

Hazes tend to get tall and CFLs and tall plants do not do well together because CFLs do not have good penetration--the light loses power very quickly over distance.

I had thought you were growing autos...isn't the Dark Angel an auto? Are the other seeds reg seeds?

All seeds are FEM. Never got into auto. I like to clone. I don't like the idea of getting 1 plant per seed. I always do photo.

Yeah, I'm not much into autos either.

I never have room to keep mothers, so I simply take clones from clones. This is an option if space or lighting is limited.

3 cups left of 4

Date is 3.25.15

Day 3 of grow. Cup 3 is above ground. Popped off husk!
Cup 1 just broke ground
Cup 4 is dead

Date is 3.26.15

Day 4 of grow. Cup 2 is dead.
Cup 1 is trying a little green on!
Cup 3 is opening!

Ok I'm left with cups 1 and 3 growing. Cups 2 and 4 will be replaced. They will be Cup 2a and 4a.

I'm going to dig through the seeds with my jewelers loop and try to ID some. I have 2 in the package that spilled. I might be able to ID them. They must look different. They all can't look the same. That would be weird. More later.
pass on the green grow glow!:vap-bobby_on_the_be

You mean they sprouted and then died? Any idea of what could have gone wrong?

No, the seeds do not look different. I would be very amazed if you could identify seeds by their looks. Unfortunately, seeds of the same strain often do not look alike and often different strains do. In fact, it can often be hard to identify them even after they have grown. You get different phenos and a lot of different strains have very similar characteristics. If the genetics I very heavy sat leaning and very indica leaning, you can tell the difference, but hybrids that are anywhere around 50/50 can yield some different looking phenos.

You mean they sprouted and then died? Any idea of what could have gone wrong?

No, the seeds do not look different. I would be very amazed if you could identify seeds by their looks. Unfortunately, seeds of the same strain often do not look alike and often different strains do. In fact, it can often be hard to identify them even after they have grown. You get different phenos and a lot of different strains have very similar characteristics. If the genetics I very heavy sat leaning and very indica leaning, you can tell the difference, but hybrids that are anywhere around 50/50 can yield some different looking phenos.

Hi The Hemp Goddess
They never broke ground. It got to be time for them to be above soil. They weren't so I dug for them. When I found them I found a dead tap root.

The seeds I was able to make 3 piles of good guesses. With the 2 that are in The grow room right now I can find hopefully some good mothers. I do have 2 packs of regulars. One is white voodoo the other is and morpheous. The white voodoo is a 50/50. If I get a male I'm going to make seeds with a female Haze. (Sativa). Plastic over everything. I know that stuff goes crazy. First attempt. Trying to shrink a sativa yet keep mostly sativa qualities. Love growing from clones. Really like having back up seeds hidden for safe keeping.

Any tips you have are welcome. I'm just doing this because its going to be a long time before I can enjoy my stuff. Its time to experiment and fill the walls with jars. Have my disability hearing coming up. After it all the way up to the day they make a descision they could drug test me without notice or any test without notice. Even though I need my home grown bad I have the smarts to wait. Then smoke till I'm freaking out.

Any tips or help is welcome. I'm always learning when it comes to my medicine. I started growing Near the end of last year. Goofed up to much. I have a pretty lady now. To late go figure.

Great Green Grow Vibes Coming Your Way!

Latest posts

Back