the run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya would like to get 3 week run out of the res

I often run it longer than that but that is because I use everything in parts, and i just add what the plant needs. if you get separate additives it will help but adding a complete fert every time will quickly result in some elements being toxic, thats why most growers change every week or 2

1333 6.0 basically same as this morning .1 less

I often run it longer than that but that is because I use everything in parts, and i just add what the plant needs. if you get separate additives it will help but adding a complete fert every time will quickly result in some elements being toxic, thats why most growers change every week or 2

u lost me

i have 45 gallons of res, it drifts 5.8-6.2 in 7 days ppms are steady around 1300
all i do is put a few ml of ph down in on day 7 not adding any thing else on week 2 of res still

using 2 part gh bloom micro with other additives i listed b4 in current res (post 49)

well still deficient some thing looks N maybe?

hNcG3FE.jpg

Ju8UyuY.jpg

Vz26YYq.jpg

looks more like Mg from the green veins

k ty think light foliar c/m water b4 lights on? and add some more to res or just some epson i mixed c/m in res at change

i wouldn't foliar feed them at this point. i think that you need a fresh res now, you're at 1300ppm, i don't think it's a good idea to add things with this level of deficiency. it's like the most critical part of their growth cycle so do whatever you n\have to to let them bulk up the most. i several times dumped entire 200L res 1 or 2 days after i had filled only because i was unsure of something

well this was a issue b4 the new res was mixed and i know i was not off on the mix i've run the strain hot b4 up to 1800 in flower in the past this was defiantly a issue from prior res

added 30 ml c/m last night, went from 1330 to 1360 ppm / ph stayed @ 6.0 over night

hope you get your girls corrected.........
:48:

found this link pretty cool on deficiances

https://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=231387

np, posted it in the leaf-deficiency-chart- thread for others to find when in need.

Latest posts

Back