My Satori Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a finished bud:

attachment.php

Pictures do this no justice, truly. The pungent smell is intoxicating yet almost gut wrenching, but in a good way. The density is 10/10. So dense! And potency? Surely in the 20% THC range it feels like! It's like I'm smoking hash everytime I smoke it. :D

Nice! What's the weight on a bud like that, DGF?

I can't remember specifics like that but it was certainly the densest bud I've ever felt with my fingers. :aok:

Easily the densest. And smelliest. And, I can't wait for this tent to finish up in 4 weeks! LOL :D Two coming in 4 weeks, then 4 coming in 8 weeks. Going to be a C99 show in my Office!

Nice pic! well done. I grew this b4 i liked it was a good producer just ate 4 grams of budder of it, about to face plant my keyboard

enjoy :D

I harvest everything at 8 weeks because I'm trying to "stay on schedule" ... with that said, I've been considering going 9 weeks this run just to see what's up. :D

I just did a picture update in my thread. Shows 2 of the cindy's at 32 days flowered, and also 4 of them at 4 days flowered. :aok:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70829&page=20

I generally pull everything at 8 weeks because all my phenos start showing their amber just before the 56 day mark. I like mostly cloudy and a hybrid strain for an uppy feeling. Never couchlock for me! But, now that I'm back to hydro and things are looking 100% healthy, I may not be having the stress I was having before and they may not amber as quickly. I've read that stress will cause a plant to mature a bit too fast, and amber up too soon. We'll see, as this is the 4th time running some of these strains I have.

Dr. I haven't got any scales for weight. But I got 6 quart jars off my Satoris. not 3/4 full, but all the way full.

Latest posts

Back