Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been in the 50s at night and kinda chilly in the days for us. It will be hot next week. These cool temps i hope have been great for root growth.. So when the heat hits they will be ok. We have had high winds so the stems are getting stronger, good too.

Thanks for checking in.. View attachment DSCF4257.jpg

Jaam. did you see your genetics out there? The page before this one. thank you.

wow Rose! these girls are really loving the sunlight, they look like they will become trees

Jaam, Those plants make me smile everyday. Thank you again. It is just nice growing something from you. I can't wait to see how the lemon skunk does. The wifi is looking nice.

zem, do you think they will be trees? It is hard to believe they will be as big as last year. Thank you for coming by my friend.

Old fogey, i never leave the house, thank you.

Rose I guessed they still have vegging and then flowering, when compared to most indoor grows they certainly will look like trees :D

Robert Johnson went down to the crossroads and traded his soul for guitar licks ---Pretty obvious Rose been down to the crossroads too !--- From the pics it looks like she traded her soul for the secret of dank !

Stopping in to say hi ma ;)

Looking great as always :48:

Hi baby, so glad to see you home. Thank you for returning. I will get some fresh pic's up for ya...they aren't as big as yours but they are very nice... she says modestly.. So glad your back. THanks again.

Hey Rose, I love the garden. Very pretty and I love the large tree sculpture that sort of watches over the garden. Is it still living?

Thank you Hush. That dead apricot tree is special to me. My dad came down, 100 miles to prune it each spring, until he died.. Years later the tree died. I love how it was shaped so we will keep it until it falls over. It is very handy to tie the big girls down. Thanks for stopping in.

Than you Rose for looking into my weird looking girls. Probably is heat, would like that fine.

Im coming over to sleep in your backyard Rose. Very nice.

Weedhopper, you will love it. Rosebud has the most beautiful relaxing yard. Her yard is what I hope mine can look like one day.

We need to get together soon--sometime after the 4th, Rosebud, or the plants you have for me are going to be too big to transport. And I could use a couple of days just relaxing and getting high with my friend Rosebud.

Latest posts

Back