Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sativa is quite the monster. Is that the Panama Red? Makes me want to pop my last Thai seed...

Thank you guys, yes oldfogey, that is the giant panama red, we lst'd her yesterday.. she was 6'4" lol

Oh HP, that is nice the plants talking. I hope they don't talk bad about me.

YD, your dog with the blue eyes is beautiful, i am not kidding.

Rose I was looking at your pics and I just want U to know I hate U --so very , very much !--Not really but I am jealous !---Growing right out in front of God and everybody !--- I never been able to do that !-- Maybe one day !--- U better tie that Panama Red up !--

Rose is a master of Plants. Just look how happy they are. Weedhopper loves Mother Nature.

Rose: This may sound ridiculous about the plants talking but I can feel the energy of plants when I am near them. I can especially feel large trees. I love the autumn but I can feel all of the trees going to sleep for the winter. They hibernate like certain animals do. When plants are growing in the spring, or when I am in a room with a bunch of young and healthy vegging plants, Its like a cacophony of voices coming from the plants. I don't hear them with my ears, rather I feel the energy signatures that are their voices. Hard to describe it without it sounding like I smoked too much really good flowers.:eek:

I have people who call me a MJ plant whisperer:confused2: may be something to it, IDK :)

HP, that is great about the energy. I believe you and I think what you said about the trees is fabulous. I heard a rose cry when i pulled her out to cull her... that was many years ago, thankfully I haven't heard that again. "Its like a cacophony of voices coming from the plants" Love that Hush.

I was embarrassed to tell my vet that i knew when a dog I had was about to have a seizure. My vet said dogs are trained to know when people are having seizures so it was good i knew so i could give additional meds before he started seizing. I was glad she believed me. It was nothing as nice as plants talking.. He would come to me and i would immediately be sick to my stomach, really sick... But that told me he was about to seize. Weirdness that we don't understand.. Thanks for telling the plant story. Energy work is something i know nothing about but am very interested in.

Thanks you guys, i think they plants look thin and stretched.. But I am glad you think they are ok. Thank you. I did just thin them out though.

That is interesting that you could tell when the dog was about to have a seizure. But I think all of that is tied to the energy that is within all living (and even nonliving things). It is everywhere and in everything in the universe. We often think of energy in the form of light, heat, sound, or electricity, but those are just different forms of energy. I believe that our "life force" is this same energy that powers stars, and powers a seed to sprout into a beautiful plant.

It is all interconnected somehow that we cant quite get our minds around yet. I think we learn (some faster than others) during our quiet moments to attune to this "flow" of energy, and learn to recognize it in the life around us. It seems that you have recognized it with the dog (which to me is not unusual as our dogs are significant members of our families), the same way as a mother learns and knows her baby and its needs.

I think many people are attuned to this "energy force" and don't even realize it. Its very cool when I can tune in and feel it around me, especially when I am playing drums with my band and I can feel the musical rhythms running through me, and it all just gels, Or I am in the mountains and can hear/feel the might of the mountains behind the the whisper of the trees. I used to love to snow ski because It was like cruising down around sleeping giants and feeling them dozing around me. I cant ski anymore because of my back but I still love to hike in nature. I always end up feeling so alive and energized. :)

Sorry to ramble so much :)

I can always tell when im about to pop,,,,a beer open,,before i even do it. Oh bah gah. I have ESPN i tnink. Yehaaaaaaaaa

LOL, all that a little too deep for you Hopper?:eek: I don't mind, Ive been knowing Im strange for many years now. :) Unfortunately I don't get any TV channels on my reception :D

To deep?? Im all over it,,know exactly what your talking about,,,huh,,what were we talking about anyway.? Oh yeah fishing,,,i love fishing,,,got any worms. Lol

Fishing and growing, growing and fishing. Two of my favorite things.

Hush puppy, I'm convinced of what you say. Life resounds, energy flows, all around us, to those attuned I believe they experience it.

Rose, monsters cometh.

That is interesting that you could tell when the dog was about to have a seizure. But I think all of that is tied to the energy that is within all living (and even nonliving things). It is everywhere and in everything in the universe. We often think of energy in the form of light, heat, sound, or electricity, but those are just different forms of energy. I believe that our "life force" is this same energy that powers stars, and powers a seed to sprout into a beautiful plant.

It is all interconnected somehow that we cant quite get our minds around yet. I think we learn (some faster than others) during our quiet moments to attune to this "flow" of energy, and learn to recognize it in the life around us. It seems that you have recognized it with the dog (which to me is not unusual as our dogs are significant members of, our families), the same way as a mother learns and knows her baby and its needs.

I think many people are attuned to this "energy force" and don't even realize it. Its very cool when I can tune in and feel it around me, especially when I am playing drums with my band and I can feel the musical rhythms running through me, and it all just gels, Or I am in the mountains and can hear/feel the might of the mountains behind the the whisper of the trees. I used to love to snow ski because It was like cruising down around sleeping giants and feeling them dozing around me. I cant ski anymore because of my back but I still love to hike in nature. I always end up feeling so alive and energized. :)

Sorry to ramble so much :)

Wow... Thank you Hushpuppy, It is all about energy,I feel it all the time Good & Bad ..I have been doing Tai Chi & Chi Gong a lot, now for little over 2 years..the energy is fabulous..
It is so great to do it out side,My instructor holds a class every saturday in a beautiful park ....We all have a favorite tree to meditate With....
.... sound Weird ...
Rose Your garden is beautiful,,,Sorry if we are off subject Here..:vap-leafy_wave:

I lived in the mountains for many years and agree that the trees do have an energy that I believe we can feel. I am now in high desert farm country and can still feel the energy from all the growing living things around me. I swear that I can hear the corn grow and talk at night.

i once heard a plant 's leaves doing a cracking sound while there was live piano playing, the plant's leaves were growing faster and opening up because of the music

wow... amazing view. i would wake up every morning with my coffe and stare at these plant for hours lol.

Latest posts

Back