veg time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonesfarm

Reaction score
I see on the Mandala site that they project the yield you should expect per square meter with a 600 watt light.
"Yield (dry weight):
550-600 gr/m2 indoor, up to 240 gr. per plant in greenhouse; 850-1200 gr. per plant outdoor in the ground."
They don't give a specific veg time.How long do you have to veg in order to get the yield they are talking about?

Well ifin yur plantin outdoors yual aint got choice be up to mother nature then ;)

BWD

Take all breeder's yield estimates with a grain of salt (the same is true for flowering time estimates). I believe that most overestimate yields. These are optimum yields. A yield of 550-600 grams with a 600W light pretty much translates to a gram a watt, something that takes experience and a well dialed in space. Do not expect to get anywhere near a gram a watt when you are starting out.

They are talking about a sq meter filled with plants, so it is pretty much your decision on how long to veg to be able to fill a space with x number of plants. If you have 25 plants to go into that space, you are not going to want to veg very long. If you have 4 plants going in a sq meter, it will take some veg time.

Thanks Goddess I was hoping that you would be a responder as you have experience with the particular strain I am interested in.
I have experience with SOG. I was looking toward one plant at 12" and then strapping it down.

Latest posts

Back