Auto Flowering Strains?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole

Cannabie For Men
Reaction score
Can you still induce flowering by switching lights to 12/12 ?

from what I understand, Cole, there is no need to induce flowering with an autoflowering strain. In fact, there is no way to keep it from flowering, regardless of the lighting schedule. From what I understand, it is a genetically predispositioned to flower at a certain age (# of days).

I have aquired some Lowryders myself, so I am going to have them going in my veg box as they will flower even in a vegging light cycle.

would you happen to how early a lowryder strain would begin to flower?

no, sorry I don't, but I'm sure you could find out readily enough by posting a thread in the forums asking if anyone else knows... like I said, I just aquired those lowryder beans myself, and I haven't grown any of them yet.

if you do post the question, also see if anyone knows the time frame for The Joint Doctor Lowryder seeds....

That crazy vancouver guy said:
no, sorry I don't, but I'm sure you could find out readily enough by posting a thread in the forums asking if anyone else knows... like I said, I just aquired those lowryder beans myself, and I haven't grown any of them yet.

if you do post the question, also see if anyone knows the time frame for The Joint Doctor Lowryder seeds....

Thanks for the info, ill post a question in the strain forum. :)

cole on regular lowryder the males will show earlier at about day 15-17 and the females at about day 20-23 when you are dealing with lowryder crosses such strains which are much higher in thc tend to take longer females showing at about day 30-35 hope this helps ya man ;)

LR's took me 10 to 13 days to show sex(males). The males tend to grow taller and show themselves sooner than females. which is more like LRG775 stated. for me 14 to 20 with females. It varies with everyone:D Good Luck on your grow:D

lowrydergrower775 said:
cole on regular lowryder the males will show earlier at about day 15-17 and the females at about day 20-23 when you are dealing with lowryder crosses such strains which are much higher in thc tend to take longer females showing at about day 30-35 hope this helps ya man ;)
we must have been answering him at same time you got your post in just seconds before me:D Too stoned I am:D

Latest posts

Back