Hola!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trinine253

hydro
Reaction score
:D Whats up people...Phoenix Arizona is in attendace.. nice to meet everyone. i have already learned so much (due to reading posts all day)
Anyway...
i just got a 8 gal Dual Spectrum Bubbleponics system with 6, 4-inch net pots, from Stealth Hydroponics..
Just wondering if anyone has ordered through them or have heard anything good or bad about them?

Thank you everyone, im sure u all are going to pretty much be growing mine for me via this website. Im on this thing like a teen on myspace or tweeker, i mean twitter...*** has this world come to...dont know why i am still typing, maybe its the purp in my system LOL

Welcome to MP....unfortunately I know way too much about Stealth Hydroponics...They are a crap company that over charges for systems you can build your self for less then half the money...that was where I got my first dwc system.

Hello there Trinine. I know nothing much about hydro. I'm a coco grower. Totally coco . . . yayay$#%^&%&*() ! :)

A stealth hydro store just opened in a city about 30 minutes from me. I have not bought anything from them, because their prices are higher than the other hydro stores, that I find to be rediculousely priced compared to online shops. I know that they make some wild claims on their radio advertisements to.

Hey but you have the system now, no sense in fretting over it. Next time you might want to shop aroud. Welcome to MP, I'm sure you'll find some hydro growers here to help you figure out your system!

well thats true, i am stuck with it now...i appreciate the input. im sure this is just gonna be my first of many setups so like wine, i will get better with time.

welcome to the site its the best place for growers!

Que pasa! Welcome to MP! Alot of hydro growers here and us dirt people!

Latest posts

Back