From seed to harvest in 8 weeks? Crazy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yesmar

Reaction score
I have a vacation scheduled in late May and wondered if I could germinate some seeds this week, force an early flowering, and harvest in 8 weeks. And, even if it's possible, would it be a waste of time in terms of yield, quality, etc?

Sorry but there is no way to speed up the time it takes to get sexually mature. Even when introduced directly to 12/12 from seed it still will take 4-6 weeks to get sexually mature and then another 8-10 to 16 weeks to get bud .....maybe some autos but not sure

Bummer. Thanks, I knew it sounded too good to be true.

any lowryder strain. i hear they are done in like 9 weeks.

Yea, there are some 60 day autos out there.

My Auto Russian Rocket Fuel and Auto White Dwarf are consistently done in 60 days....I believe DNA Genetics has a strain called 60 day wonder....

Hamster Lewis said:
My Auto Russian Rocket Fuel and Auto White Dwarf are consistently done in 60 days....I believe DNA Genetics has a strain called 60 day wonder....

:yeahthat:

I knew that you would know HL..I just do not fool around with autos and did not really think of them(autos) till my last sentence:eek: Maybe to many biu:holysheep:...:rofl: naw.....

Autos are definitely the choice for a 60 day grow or very close to it. The problem is going to be getting the beans in enough time to actually make it happen in time and hopefully you have what you need all set up and ready to go as well. I wouldn't even do it though if you don't have the set up to do it right cause that would be a bad way to start a vacation.

Hi bud,

I dunno about you but I'd push back my vacation a few weeks to make certain the plants would finish properly, have time to dry and even get a bit of a cure before shoving off for Timbuktu...;) A vacation just aint a vacation without my stanky dank rett 2 go...:hubba:

Peace!:cool:

Latest posts

Back