Search for Gold continues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Fader. I know your having fun out riding in the sunshine.

Rosebud said:
Looking good Fader. I know your having fun out riding in the sunshine.

Thanks Rosebud, been trying to get out all day to ride but....when I went to start the bike, the battery was flat dead....had to replace it w/new one...washed/waxed/detailed her......kinda windy out tho..&..cloudy....but went out for awhile....tomorrow is to be sunny all day in the mid-60's

Day 11 of 12/12 lite schd..and :holysheep: got hairs today on some of my tops....Switching to 10/14 lite schd. tomorrow, then 2 weeks later to 08/16 until harvest....

Time to hit the road....some of me skulls....

P1240005.JPG

P1240022.JPG

P1240015-1.JPG

P1240005-1.JPG

P1240004-1.JPG

P1240018-1.JPG

Day 18 of flowering....Thanks to my wife, the search for gold continues....she was able to maintain the grow while I am recovering from open heart surgery, had 4 by-passes on 4-2-11, just now getting around

PH at 5.4, ppms at 660, burning +12,000 watts of CFLs....+80,000 lumen, light schedule 10/14 and my gals are doing just great...

Also my gals have great cola nodes or structure....I'm back

P2090001.JPG

P2090006.JPG

P2090011.JPG

P2090017.JPG

P2090021.JPG

GET BETTER FADER. That was just one week ago today and your on the computer? I take it was an emergency. That is a huge thing to go through. I am glad you are alright.

Give your wife a hug for me. One, for keeping the plants a live, and two, for being scared to death.

:aok: glad you back mate! girls are lookin good

Rosebud said:
GET BETTER FADER. That was just one week ago today and your on the computer? I take it was an emergency. That is a huge thing to go through. I am glad you are alright.

Give your wife a hug for me. One, for keeping the plants a live, and two, for being scared to death.

Thanks Rosebud, 12 days after surgery, having a good day today.... It's just doing what the doc's told/tell me to do, take my meds, walk each day, eat right, no tobacco, but kinda funny that they did not mentioned medical marijuana, cuz the wife told them twice I use it for my lymes disease....uhmm?? Yeah w/o her help this grow would have died off just by throwing a switch.....:eek:

Anyways my re-grow is going near-perfect...Gotta do a dump and rinse of the rez-box nutes, I may have some root-bound going on...the past 2 grows I was doing it every 7 days, the gals would thrive after their roots rinsed out for 24 hours and got their boost of food/nutes/calmag+. This grow tho, I’m rinsing the roots for 48 hours instead 24 because the roots are so huge...

Either I am noticing it more or I am seeing the beginnings of great cola structure or it’s called node locations on both the Colombian Gold and Blue Widow...the BW always shows off her greater trichomes output than the CG. Right now my light schedule is 10-on/14-off, but will be switching to a 08-on/16-off when I hit day 33 of flowering, right now it’s day 19.....:holysheep:

P2100002.JPG

P2100011.JPG

P2100005.JPG

P2100015.JPG

MosesPMG said:
:aok: glad you back mate! girls are lookin good

Thanks MosesPMG, good to be back....I'll post what happened to me downstream, I'm still in a little shock yet over it...Everytime I see the cut it puts me into a very deep depression, but started smoking some bud today and it certainly helps w/that and the discomfort...thanks again for stopping by...

P2100001.JPG

Fader my brother, glad to hear your feeling better. I gotta say, your camera skills are getting better. LOL. Those buds are looking tasty. GREEN MOJO on ya my friend. PEACE!

rotten_socks420 said:
Man look good! Glad ur feelin all good and what not hope you only get better!

Thanks rotten_socks420, the nurses were not kidding about good days and bad days, today about 50% either way, mornings are usually bad, but it gets better thru-out the day......my cgold helps as well, but I can only take shallow hits 4now....candy is being made today from cannabutter and lemon jello....yummy lemon drops....thanks again for stoppin by

powerplanter said:
Fader my brother, glad to hear your feeling better. I gotta say, your camera skills are getting better. LOL. Those buds are looking tasty. GREEN MOJO on ya my friend. PEACE!

hey powerplanter, been awhile....thanks for the kind words....I have a new little grow apprentice now, thanks to her my 4 gals would have withered away.....she did the dump/flush today, checked PH, PPMs, helped adjusted lights, asked some dumb questions-no just kidding. But it is fun showing the wife what the grow is all about. Also I swear she was going to take a toke last nite, she had to quit smoking cigarettes as well, so any day now.....then :holysheep:

anyways, her photos she took for the day:

P2120005.JPG

P2120012.JPG

P2120024.JPG

P2120017.JPG

P2120013.JPG

Quick Update...the search continues:

Day 24 of flowering on my 1st re-grow of 3 Landrace Colombian Gold and a single Blue Widow feminized plants...The goal, to amber out this grow to achieve more of a couch lock w/strain or inhance the small percentage of indica in both strains for better pain control...

Finished up w/the 72 hour rinse, ppms b4 boost was 23ppms, PH at 5.2...Added 2tsp/gal. of Flora Bloom, 1.5 tsp/gal. Flora Micro, 1tsp/gal. of Calmag+ in the rez-box 7 gallons of distilled water.....ppms jump to 987, PH drifted down to 5.3, adjusted to 5.5.....

Burning +1200watts of CFLs; Count at: five-105watts, four-65watts, four-55watts, two-42watts, (five dual 23watts, mixed spectrum 2700k & 6500k) +90,000 lumen

P2150004.JPG

P2150010.JPG

P2150011.JPG

P2150017.JPG

P2150020.JPG

Looking great for some CFL nugs! Much better results at 18 days than I would have suspected... Not that I ever doubted you! Nice wheels BTW... I ride a rocket but want to trade for a cruiser so bad I can taste it... I used to tell the wife "if I ever wanna trade for a cruiser, I will stop riding!" but with my back the way it is (after an hour riding, it's hard to move!) I'm thinking a cruiser is my best shot at being able to ride for years to come! Nice buds and wheels... One of nature's finest combinations!

Fader ... Good luck with your health mate. Having the wife has co-op-farmer must be nice ;)

powerplanter said:
Looking dank fader. GREEN MOJO!!

Thanks powerplanter, entering into the best part of the grow. 1st round I think they flowered up to 66 days, plan to amber them out alittle bit more this time. Be switching to a 08/16 light schedule in 8 days or day 33 of flowering...thanks again for the stop-by :)

Gixxerman420 said:
Looking great for some CFL nugs! Much better results at 18 days than I would have suspected... Not that I ever doubted you! Nice wheels BTW... I ride a rocket but want to trade for a cruiser so bad I can taste it... I used to tell the wife "if I ever wanna trade for a cruiser, I will stop riding!" but with my back the way it is (after an hour riding, it's hard to move!) I'm thinking a cruiser is my best shot at being able to ride for years to come! Nice buds and wheels... One of nature's finest combinations!

Hey Gixxerman420
I like the harley soft-tails, they are best in the city, but also comfortable for the long haul as well. I'm not a believer in all the accessaries except for throw-over leather saddle-bags, maybe a T-Bag set-up on the rear, but all that extra stuff kinda ruins the appearance of the bike itself.

Yeah the re-grow is doing very well. Planning my next grow, hope to get it underway soon...later bro...:cool:

bho_expertz said:
Fader ... Good luck with your health mate. Having the wife has co-op-farmer must be nice ;)

Thanks bho_expertz, kinda day by day w/health issues but doing far better than I thought a week ago.....they actually have you walking w/in 24 after surgery.....when I was told they packed my chest w/ice to drop your core temp, I nearly passed out......nightmares about cold beer falling from my chest.....kid-u-not....sometimes to much info is not a good thing....

Yeah my little farmer apprenticed, what have I created?, gotta love that each day tho, now she is taken photos, next thing u know she will be doing the journal entries....lol :)

Rosebud said:

Hey Rosebud, been missing this allot. Plan to get her out of the garage this weekend, which has to be backed out. My wife is to short to do it, but I've been walking each day, actually started walking 24 hours after the by-pass and only missed one day thus far.....so my legs should be able to handle pushing 820lbs, right? :rolleyes: or maybe not, wait and see on Sunday I guess....thansk for stopping by, have you started a new journal yet?

fatboy drive.JPG

Latest posts

Back