Larry OG, Satori and ConnieChung Flowering Phase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drfting07 said:
Satori! Wohoo!!!! Looks stellar as always BHO

I'm not sure if it was beginners luck or great seeds or what, but when I grew Satori a few years ago, it was the dankest bud I ever saw, or un-stuck my fingers from... Seriously, this strain made my friends think I was a serious play-ah ;)

Def loved the Larry I grew last year, amazing stuff, but I will revisit Satori again soon. (I need a freezer to save stuff in(!)

Cheers everyone,

Looking super duper good bho!! :icon_smile: i want to try Satori now... never heard of it till i came on MP.. everything i heard and seen of Satori so far makes me want to try running some in the jungle...

Aloha
SquidyP

Thanks guys ... Two pics as long promised. Need to buy a new lense to make macros but here they are.

Thanks all again ...

DSC_5818.jpg DSC_5820.jpg

bho_expertz said:
Thanks guys ... Two pics as long promised. Need to buy a new lense to make macros but here they are.

i put my magnifying glass at the end of my phones camera lens and im able to get great shots of the tricones and other shots.

Thanks all :aok:

Next batch has sprouted ... 9 Alien Abduction regular, 1 Querkle Regular, MK Ultra, Pineapple Express, 2xCottonCandy, LemonSkunk :icon_smile:

ooooh i just went through this journal :) nice stuff BHO

Thanks Zem ... After some months cure i can say that those strains are tha bomb ... in every way :aok:

I am happy for you bho! Congrats to you on a job well done.

Your new strains sound fun too.

I can say that Alien Abduction has exactly the same smell has the Larry ... The rest i hope that are fun too ... ;)

Kiss Kiss Rose. Love u woman.

Latest posts

Back