hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
i heard that trimming the bottem half of my plants once there in the flowering stage helps for the flowers on the top half of the plant to grow qwicker and bigger as the plant puts its energy into the top half once the bottem is gone, my plants are at 8 weeks as of tomorrow and they got buds from the top all the way down to the bottom branches the problem is the bottem branches have flowers that are about 1/4 of an inch big which is pretty small the top buds are close to 1 inch wide and thats some of them not all of them so i want to know what can i cut off from the bottom up and how far is considered safe to cut off and do i cut the branch from the main stem or just snip the leafs and small buds from the branches basically i don't know how to go about doing this can someone explain it thanks.

I do this prior to flowering.

And I just keep snipping till I see what I like.

I take the bottom 1/4 to 1/3rd of my ladies prior to the flip if I can do it.

:ciao:

at 8 weeks I would say its safe to pull ALL Fan leafs..well depending strain I suppose....Im a say this here is a contraversial(sp)...subject...You will hear some do..some dont...I personaly do...Im also experimenting with Defoiliation during flower...

ooops:hitchair: did I say that:p

take care and be safe

Cut the tops out and leave the lower to mature a little longer. Don't waste good weed!!:cool:

i don't know the strain but i do know i can't wait till its ready this morning i took a look at the trichomes and most where clear a few maybe 1/3 or less of the half leaf i clipped were a redish color like morron but not so dark so any idea on what stage the plant is at

Latest posts

Back