flowers slow to mature

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuckoo4caca

Reaction score
if plants are in the flowering stage for over 9 weeks yet the buds hairs still arnt turning red, is there any way to 'encourage' them?

yes cuckoo4caca their is if you do a search for 10/14 or 11/13 . you will see that some land race savtivas need this the 11/13 or 10/14 to finsh flowering.
but people have been messing with these times forever . me myself iam alil bored with 12/12 and plus ive just got some pure f1 maiwai gold seeds in and iam looking to change up due to the long flowering this strains has.. been hearing alot about 12-1-12 as veg and 10/14 for flower dont know much as yet but i will soon

Ive harvested some strains that hairs never changed color...yet the trichs said she was ready...Happy Harvesting

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
Ive harvested some strains that hairs never changed color...yet the trichs said she was ready...Happy Harvesting

:48:
yup.. pistils/hairs are a very poor indication for harvest time

Some seed strains will need to be exposed to higher light intensity than others. The light spectrum significantly influences how the plant will grow and develop. Sometimes over watering suffocates the plant. Growth will be greatly affected if the plant won’t be able to obtain the right amount of nutrients.

Sin inc said:
yes cuckoo4caca their is if you do a search for 10/14 or 11/13 . you will see that some land race savtivas need this the 11/13 or 10/14 to finsh flowering.
but people have been messing with these times forever . me myself iam alil bored with 12/12 and plus ive just got some pure f1 maiwai gold seeds in and iam looking to change up due to the long flowering this strains has.. been hearing alot about 12-1-12 as veg and 10/14 for flower dont know much as yet but i will soon

Just as a side note, land race sativas would still be weeks off with only 9 weeks flowering.

Also, Clarke showed that plants flowered under a 10/14 light schedule can produce 50% less bud than those flowered under 12/12 light. Like you said, people have been experimenting with light schedules forever, but I have not seen or heard of anything that beats 24/7 for veg and 12/12 for flowering.

Latest posts

Back