help please,my plants starting to curl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymonkey

Reaction score
hi all
this is my 1st grow & got a problem which my plants have started to curl & go slightly yellow...
im doing hydro,ill try and give as much info as possible,so hopefully someone can check & see where the problem is ...

ive been feeding them through 1 drip to each plant,but yesterday ive now got them on 2 drips each.
temperature 78 - 83 (can go down to 55 degrees when timer comes back on)
ph 5.9
humidity 30 - 40
for my feed im using a 50 litre tray
aqua vega A (20ml - 10L) so i use 100ml
aqua vaga B (20ml - 10L) so i use 100ml
rhizotonic (40ml - 10L) so i use 200ml (i only used this 2nd week on veggie to stimulate the roots)
cannazym (25ml - 10L) so i use 100ml (only been using this for 3 days,as i was getting alot of salt building up in the rockwool so i was told to use this,it seems to work so far)

ive since hopefully found out what the problem was,my PH PEN was not reading right,i bought another pen,& my ph reading is only 4.6...
my faulty ph pen was reading at 5.9,so i think my plants havnt been getting the right amount of nutrients.

if anyone can comment on this,will this be my problem ???

ps :heres a link of my grow journal,which has pictures with the above problem
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52091

thanks all!!

I would say that is the best bet of what was happening. With your pH being whacked out it has been locking out nutes for awhile, and just recently started to show. Now that you have the problem fixed I would bet they bounce back pretty quick...things seem to happen so much faster in hydro. I'm not a hydro grower, so you may want to talk to some hydro folks, but I'd be willing to bet that you had nute lock out do to your pH being out. It should get better shortly if thats the case. Good Luck to you!

legalize_freedom said:
I would say that is the best bet of what was happening. With your pH being whacked out it has been locking out nutes for awhile, and just recently started to show. Now that you have the problem fixed I would bet they bounce back pretty quick...things seem to happen so much faster in hydro. I'm not a hydro grower, so you may want to talk to some hydro folks, but I'd be willing to bet that you had nute lock out do to your pH being out. It should get better shortly if thats the case. Good Luck to you!

thanks legalise freedom for the reply,i really hope they perk up in next few days & not get any worse

did you check what im feeding the plants & is the nutes ok ?

Latest posts

Back