This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naldovaz

Reaction score
Aloha. I have not did any growing in years. Finally I made 4 small orders about $70.00 each. 2 orders from Nirvana. 1 order with TSSC. 1 order with Herbies. I could not believe it because all 4 orders arrived in the mail, I am so happy. I am almost 2 months into this grow and the plants are looking good. My grow is outdoors Hawaiian style. I planted regular seeds, also feminized seeds and a few autos. I planted some cheese, Blue Berry, AK48, White Widow, Mango, Jack Herer and some others. I also have a few autos just to see how these strains grow. After the seedling stage these autos definitely started to flower. They look like dwarf type plants, maybe an ounce per plant. And the hybrids are in massive vegetative state and growing fast. They will yield much more than the autos. It's hot and sunny on the leeward coast of Hawaii and my plants are getting a full day of direct sunlight. I am using organic soil and some natural fertilizers I have access to, You know, fish guts, seaweed and crab shells ect. Plants are very healthy. I do plan to get a mini led grow light to give my mother plant a few extra hours of light to keep um in veg. I have some exceptional females and made a few clones already. Just root tone and seedling mix. Clear plastic cup on the bottom and clear plastic cup on the top. Each clone has its own house and I clone by sunlight only. The only reason I need artificial light is to keep mother plants from flowering. I started over 25 plants so far. I have 10 seedlings 2weeks old and I just germinated another feminized pack of 10 from Herbies. And I plan to germinate about 5 to 10 seeds every 2 weeks for the next 2 months. Also with the regular seeds I plan on making some for my own supply. I hope to hear from my fellow growers here. Aloha. Rey

Welcome, how wonderful to grow the herb under the sun in Hawaii. Sounds like you have a lot going on with some great soil amendments. Glad you are here. looking forward to your grows. Again, welcome to MP.

I am so jealous. I have always dreamed of living in Hawaii where the temps are always in tbe 70s and 80s. Welcome aboard.

Hawaii grows world class weed. Especially those Sativas. I have been there 3 times. The last time I was smoking constantly and eating just as much. I too am jealous!

Welcome to the best growing forum on the planet! :vap-leafy_wave:

True Story

On our second trip to Hawaii a few years ago we went Rum tasting at the Koloa Rum Company in Kawaii.

We were soon feeling pretty good after some drinks and shots.

Mrs Burnin asked the Bartender if we should be worried about the Cops waiting on the road for us to leave for an easy bust.

The Bartender said the Cops here are not like that and will especially not bother the tourists.

He also said his Uncle was a Highway Patrol and would probably be the one who we would see if we got pulled over. He said that if his Uncle was in a mood and did pull us over to tell him his Nephew was the one who served us. He told us to tell his Uncle to chill and his Nephew would bring him a bag of weed later that night.

Gotta love Hawaii!

Now i am definitely jealous. :48:

Can I come visit? I have always dreamed of going to Hawaii but have not made it yet.

Latest posts

Back