Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joken

Reaction score
I planted my first crop here in Oregon last year. A friend offered me 4 plants and I thought it would be fun to grow. Well, I found out there is a bit more involved than planting them with the tomatoes. Long story short, it was a lot of fun, a bit of worry and quite a success IMO. I'm planting in what was my veggie garden and the soil has been well amended for the last 13 years or so. Lots of compost and winter cover crops. I have this years girls in the dirt and they are reaching for the sun and happy. I may get a real greenhouse and plant in containers next year? This is a lot of fun and helping me with some pain problems. Great forum thanks, Ken

Welcome to MP, you are a natural farmer.. Glad you could join us. Beautiful bud shot up there. I am in Washington, we are so lucky to live where we do, huh.. Do you know what the variety of that pretty girl is? And I agree is is very fun and a lot of worry.

Welcome to MP! I have just moved to Oregon and am thrilled with the prospect of being able to (legally) grow. I also am thinking of a nice greenhouse next year.

Your plant looks like you did a great job last year. This year will probably be an improvement., Every crop you grow, you will learn a little e about this wonderful plant and how it grows. Looking forward to seeing your this year plants!

Welcome to MP, you are a natural farmer.. Glad you could join us. Beautiful bud shot up there. I am in Washington, we are so lucky to live where we do, huh.. Do you know what the variety of that pretty girl is? And I agree is is very fun and a lot of worry.

The plant is a Banana Kush/ Girl Scout Cookie cross ( Banana Girl)

welcome to mp!

nothing like smoking your own weed ,,,like eating vegetables from your own garden ,,,welcome(new here my self),,,,

Joken
Welcome to the MP. Love your plants. Keep up the great work. Your plant looks good. We are here for you when you need it. We are also here to rave about pictures of your plants.

How far along is the plant with the tall can next to it?:icon_smile::)

What are you growing now? Or do you have so much left you don't need to grow? I had that happen once.

Nice buds,,,but that beer. :bolt: lol

Latest posts

Back