i just started my compost soil.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woOzer

Mind Control
Reaction score
im going to try and use oranges and small amounts of lemon slices and lime slices. i heard in doing this i would transfer some of the citrus smell and taste to the buds. has anyone heard of this before? if so what else could i use for future compost soils?

Almost any organic material is suitable for a compost pile. The pile needs a proper ratio of carbon-rich materials, or "browns," and nitrogen-rich materials, or "greens." Among the brown materials are dried leaves, straw, and wood chips. Nitrogen materials are fresh or green, such as grass clippings and kitchen scraps.

Dyannas son said:
Almost any organic material is suitable for a compost pile. The pile needs a proper ratio of carbon-rich materials, or "browns," and nitrogen-rich materials, or "greens." Among the brown materials are dried leaves, straw, and wood chips. Nitrogen materials are fresh or green, such as grass clippings and kitchen scraps.

you didnt answer my question but you did give some good info. thanks.

as far as those transfering, you'd need to mix them with the water, not the soil. it will help the taste of the buds, but not so much transfer unless u feed the juices for every watering which would probly bring ur ph up. i'd check some numbers before u went crazy with it

yea im planning on experimenting with my first 2 grows. for those first 2 everything will be logged for future grows.

the best results i've ever seen/smoked was a strain of big bud, he used raseberries in the water, all it really did though was make it stickier and sweet in taste and odor

i might have to try that also. i would much rather have quality than quantity. not really looking to distribute as much as i am to medicate myself.

different fruits have different chemical balances though, mash some different fruits dilute 1-3 and test for ph see what it is before u add it to water or nutes. u don't want to spike anything drastically unless called for

woOzer said:
you didnt answer my question but you did give some good info. thanks.

uhhh yeah i did you also asked ''what can i use for the future'',so yeah it does..

Latest posts

Back