Forum members read here!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in the USA. Have ordered and paid with CC from the following companies. I have had good germ rates with all. Would buy from all again.

Dr. Chronic
BCBudDepot
BCSeedKing - Lots of extras and freebies
Online Alien Growshop
Hemp Depot - Money order
Dope-Seeds

Hope this helps.

toothersig.jpg

I used http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl

and found them to be pretty good. ordered 10 afghan, got 5 free seeds which were easy sativa. so far 100% germ on the free easy sativa but not so good with afghan unfortunately. good quick stealthy post :D i was pretty happy with what i got and they were pretty cheap :)

I ordered on line with CC from www.kindseed.com

recieved with no problem. all seeds sprouted. let u know later about the smoke.

just ordered from www.1stopseedshop.com. about week and half ago, still waiting for those.

all ordering was online with CC

anybody order from vancouver island seed company they have some nuice looking strains but was wondering if anybody had ordered from them before?

any1 order seeds from dutchbreed for the u,s

PlanetSkunk.com. Delivers discretely to the US. Thank me later..............

world of seeds.i grow afgan kush and the seeds come in 7 or 3 packs.i always buy feminized seeds and every time i get 100%female.i trusted this seedbank imensly due to this fact.try afgan kush ,her oily hash like taste and outer body hit is imensly uplifting.:)

DR. Green thumb delivered two weeks paid credit card
nirvana delivered in 10 days credit card
both did what they said and would order agin

Dr comic....sold me duff seed..1 from 10 germinated using three different methods..the one that did grow was nothing like the seed I got from Barneys of the same vatiety....and when I complained about this I was told that seeds are sold as a novelty and are not ment to be germinated...

when I ordered from Attitude I chose to go the STEALTH post route.....and they gave me a tracking number........I thought it was UPS instead of US Postal Service.....so UPS said my tracking number was INVALID NUMBER.....so I write Attitude, 'Can't track my package with UPS, invalid number, etc.'......and they write back and tell me to try US Postal Service, and the package arrived that day and I didn't do anything.....and all the seeds germed and were out of the soil in two days, sprouting wings of newness....nice thread for seed stories, appreciate all the information.......thanks, painterdude

Got mine from Attitude the other day. Very strange that in my mail box was a note to come pick it up at the post office. They claimed it needed a signature, which is wierd because it wasn't supposed to. No biggie, I went and got the package, everything was perfect.

Hey Sherwood.......mine were in my mailbox.....and even had the Custom's Stamp of Approval......did you get the tee shirt special delivery?

SherwoodForest said:
Got mine from Attitude the other day. Very strange that in my mail box was a note to come pick it up at the post office. They claimed it needed a signature, which is wierd because it wasn't supposed to. No biggie, I went and got the package, everything was perfect.

Does that make you nervous? It would me.

AG

attitude is the ****. got two orders from them and they arrived perfectly in southern us in about a week. i also ordered from breedbay, but had to send a money order for that, so i havent gotten the order yet.

I just got off The Attitude website.
After reading all the "rules and Regs', I went to check the security status of the sit itself...They stated that if I went to "file' then to "properties", that I would find that the site was encrypted...Well...it is "not encrypted'

What does that mean???????

as long as check out is SSL verified should be fine.

Attitude rocks i have made 3 orders and got a tude and doggies n..s t-shirts.All came within 8 days or less, got 4 popped now in different stages and looooking gooood.

Latest posts

Back