Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy 4:20 Anchorage Alaska BIU :bong2::bong2:

I do not think.. It hurts my head when I do:rofl:

BIU BHC :bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2::bong2::vape2:

:rofl:

UKgirl420 said:
sounds like a cool idea painterdude ,,maybe you should start the thread yourself and post us all the link :D

TC the hubbys cooking looks good but dam girl id rather have the jars

UKbabe......have no idea how to do this, need help but am starting to wonder if this is really a realistic idea...maybe just the kid's art?

noooo, it's a GREAT idea! DO IT, P'dude! And not just kid's work. Let anyone who wants to share their artwork feel welcome to post. It IS a realistic idea!

Dexter coming on soon, getting ready to Vape it up....can't wait to see who he carves up tonight. <G>

ozzydiodude said:
4u You mean tomorrow night :aok:

Yeah that one even Better :lama:

:bong: and pass :48:

duck...:bong: Im Practiceing on the :20

goodafternoon BHC

painterdude ,,when you enter the coffee table section ,,you will see an option of create new thread ,press on that and you can start your ART thread :D

2dog said:
Is he coming to visit u soon? If I lived closer I would watch his dog for him lol...

,he sure is ;)

time to BIU i think :rolleyes: :bong::bong::bong:

Good Bonging BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 52f:) another wonderful day here:D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

Happy Monday BHC.. :bong:

52f..and some rain..

I paid $2.76 a gallon for gas..what is everyone else paying?
oh this is Seattle

UKgirl...:ciao: :heart: Rolled this :48: up for your Afternoon break..Hows that room comeing along?

ozzy...i sen a thread on Deer Hunting...Are ya going this yr?

duck....im about to start my DWC..I forgot...when I first start it up do i use nutes in the bucket or just water untill the roots hit the res? i baught some new measure seringes:aok:

okay everyone. Lets start this week right...:bong::bong::bong:

and pass:bong1:

4u,the Sun still rizes don't it. I will be on my death bed and get up 1 more time to hunt. I would rather be in the woods as anywhere else.

ozzydiodude said:
4u,the Sun still rizes don't it. I will be on my death bed and get up 1 more time to hunt. I would rather be in the woods as anywhere else.

okay my friend..I wish ya best....let me know what ya bag....other then you MJ:giggle: or any Ladies for that matter...have fun tho..:48:

okay 420 somewhere:bong:

Good Luck Ozzy, and if you get a deer, upload us some venison steaks!

4U, it's DEER hunting, not DEAR hunting! Ozzie's trying to avoid the DEARS...<G>

:aok: I hunt theDeer and Dears, Mojavemama. Just not the I Do'es ?:rofl:

Ozzy, "MM" works fine! There's no spelling police here.
Ahhh, Ozzy, one day you may just meet someone who changes your mind on the "I Do's." I was adamant I'd never take the plunge, too.

Then one day, the math dude stepped into my life, proposed to me, and I turned him down since my health status was 'terminal' and no way did I want some poor guy to have to watch me die. But he sent me back a note saying, "Well, then, I think we should bypass a long engagement and just get married right now so we can spend every minute together possible."

Hard to say no to a guy like that.....so, you never know, Ozzy. Sometimes a "keeper" sneaks up on you and rocks your world when you least expect it.

Latest posts

Back