Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it a gift too, 2Dog......Dang fine to see you got the day off, and I hope the rest of the bongin/token/smokin/vapin BHC is having a great day getting off anyway they can!

Dont think it is hitting 50f here today, and sposed to be 33f tonight, was 44f last night........getting colder and colder real quick seems like.

AMAN Brothers and Sisters
Can I get a Loaded :bong1: Halajuh
Can I :48: with you my friends Halajuh
Thank you god for this plant that helps to relieve our suffering Halijuh

Pass these:bong1::bong2::bongin::tokie::joint::ccc: around and let us share good thoughts and peace around the world

Amen ozzy!!! I mean I could totally imagine jesus smoking...one love and peace u know?

tcbud said:
I think it a gift too, 2Dog......Dang fine to see you got the day off, and I hope the rest of the bongin/token/smokin/vapin BHC is having a great day getting off anyway they can!

Dont think it is hitting 50f here today, and sposed to be 33f tonight, was 44f last night........getting colder and colder real quick seems like.

congrats on ur bud win TC wish we lived close enough to swap some purple...hmmmm:p :eek: :)

Amen....
Brother Ozzy,
Amen....
Sister 2Dog (who has five...shhhhh)

why thank you 2Dog......I think Hick went hunting and has left us to our own devices. If you lived closer......I could smoke some with cha...oh yes...we could sit near the river and smoke.....or better yet..smoke here...warmer.....tho it is so pretty out there...the fall colors and all. We would have to have a designated driver tho.....

lol I suck at keeping secrets dont I?? no big deal. no one ever gets busted unless the conditions are bad. my dogs are very well taken care of.

tcbud said:
Amen....
Brother Ozzy,
Amen....
Sister 2Dog (who has five...shhhhh)

why thank you 2Dog......I think Hick went hunting and has left us to our own devices. If you lived closer......I could smoke some with cha...oh yes...we could sit near the river and smoke.....or better yet..smoke here...warmer.....tho it is so pretty out there...the fall colors and all. We would have to have a designated driver tho.....

lol TC have u ever gotten high and rode a bike? fun times. feels like u r going fast ..hehe that sounds like heaven ;) course u can still crash on a bike...

:bong:

hello friends...gonna be doing a SOG in my Bread room to start off with. There will be 6 plants in a 3x3 with a 1000HPS:lama: gonna start a GJ this weekend...hope everyone is doing well...take care and be safe.....

:48:

maybe he's growing lambs bread? IDK lol...

maybe thats where he counts his dough :lama: rain and sucky here, biu

:rofl: I sccrewed up..lol...man that Bubble hash is kick ***

goodevening all you crazy 'cat lovers' and 'doggie lovers' and 'bird lovers' and I don't need a designated driver when I smoke my dope, but wish I did....damn

oh astro, nice floor and sound system for the tube

congrats tc, didn't know about the contest, if there was a contest, in fact I'm wondering how you find out about these CONTESTS...

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sunny and 38f

Gotta love that Bubble .... 4u2sm0ke

Goodafternoon BHC

:yay: TC BUD ,,On teh win although im not surprized ,she was a beauty :D

Bubble....:bong2::vape2:...Bubble....:bong2::vape2:...Bubble....:bong2::vape2:...Bubble....:bong2::vape2:...Bubble....:bong2::vape2:...Bubble....:bong2::vape2:...Bubble....:bong2::vape2:...Bubble....:bong2::vape2:...Bubble....:bong2::vape2:.......BIU BHC:ciao:

:ciao:

:bong:

52 and sunny...

another day of :bong:

congrats tcbud:yay:

Latest posts

Back