Toker's Outdoor Bagseed Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great toker. :aok: You have some Sativas that's for sure. ;) Whats up with the dead leaves on the one plant?

that's what i was wonderin' and why i posted it...would that be from any kind of bug damage or possibly from being rootbound..??? I have no idea what it could be besides lack of water ....Hopefully someone can jump in and figure it out...it seemed like it was just dryin from the inside out...please help!

your ladies are lookin great bro sorry i cant help with the yellowing leaves though all i can think of is that it could be a nitrogen defic.

Not the yellowing...it's browning, drying up crumbling ...only one or two of the budsites, but it's not good whatever it is...Another question, i've got my last male i'm about to pull, i'm thinking about taking a really small branch from it and rooting it , along with another cutting from one of my females in flowering in one pot...Just to get some seeds, but least amount of pollenation possible...Would i be wrong in doing this??? i'm going to have them at least 50 yards from nearest females with bushes/building seperating...I'm not for sure if i'd have success or not being as already in flower...What's everyone think about this??? i know always pull the males, but i just wanna take a small female clone thats no bigger than 12 inches ...If anyone can help i'd appreciate it so much, this is kind of a hurried situation so i need some help...thanks

Ok ladies I want you to bud crazy.lol

Hugh Hefner.jpg

tn_toker420 said:
Not the yellowing...it's browning, drying up crumbling ...only one or two of the budsites, but it's not good whatever it is...Another question, i've got my last male i'm about to pull, i'm thinking about taking a really small branch from it and rooting it , along with another cutting from one of my females in flowering in one pot...Just to get some seeds, but least amount of pollenation possible...Would i be wrong in doing this??? i'm going to have them at least 50 yards from nearest females with bushes/building seperating...I'm not for sure if i'd have success or not being as already in flower...What's everyone think about this??? i know always pull the males, but i just wanna take a small female clone thats no bigger than 12 inches ...If anyone can help i'd appreciate it so much, this is kind of a hurried situation so i need some help...thanks

I think you'll still pollonate your other ladies. IMO.. I'll post so someone with more experience can help ya.lol..

thanks KG...i appreciate the input, i'm just wondering if it being such a small cutting from the male would it produce enough pollen to worry about ..??? i'm just not so experienced with pollenation, only knowing that pollen can travel for a long ways and is no good ...just really wanting to try to keep a little bit of the genetics of one of my ladies , but not screwing up my sensi crop at the same time ...

Cut everything off the male but one small branch . Let it flower for a few days, once the sacs open up cut that last branch off the stump, walk it over to your ladies and give a few lower branches of them a quick spoon session with him. You won't get tons of seeds but you will get enough for next year.

BuddyLuv said:
Cut everything off the male but one small branch . Let it flower for a few days, once the sacs open up cut that last branch off the stump, walk it over to your ladies and give a few lower branches of them a quick spoon session with him. You won't get tons of seeds but you will get enough for next year.

Thanks man I didn't now how to help with breeding MJ.lol...

tn_toker420 said:
thanks KG...i appreciate the input, i'm just wondering if it being such a small cutting from the male would it produce enough pollen to worry about ..??? i'm just not so experienced with pollenation, only knowing that pollen can travel for a long ways and is no good ...just really wanting to try to keep a little bit of the genetics of one of my ladies , but not screwing up my sensi crop at the same time ...

Is the mother plant still in flower? If she is don't take cuttings.. You'll stress her which will cause ya smaller buds.lol

yeah she's in flower...but i have other which isn't, but i'm gonna scratch this...i'm not chancin' this good of a sensi crop...i'd be god awfully mad at myself in a month...Thanks for the advice tho everyone...

Well I am sorry to hear about the brown leaves. but the rest looks great. :D

Ok here's a few pics...The last 2 pics are of my big mama's bottom branch , it's soo much more developed than the rest...but it's becoming an eyesore also...i've tied my plant over for security reasons, but this one cola remains, and i'm thinking about harvesting it in a day or so...i was gonna see what you thought...? i'm looking to have maybe an oz from it , not sure tho...The plant's undergone a lot of stress, so it's unlikely to hermie...i've already taken 3 cuttings (2 samples, 1 clone), and had it tied over from the beginning ...Thanks for stoppin' by, hope ya can help...
ENJOY

mamanugs.JPG

topmama.JPG

mamanug1.JPG

mamatop2.JPG

bottombigmama.JPG

mamacola.JPG

mamamaincola.JPG

mamabud.JPG

mamamaincola2.JPG

mamaMainstem.JPG

mamabottomcola.JPG

bottomcola.JPG

:eek: I can't believe it's not breeder! They look like a Kush variety the way they are so compact and fluffy with pistils. You do not feed them any bloom nutrients?

yea i do...but not so much in the last while...i've been giving them regular dosages of MG throughout Veg...MG bloom burst every 10 days or so since showing sex ...and compost tea every couple days and a foliar feeding alternating water/ compost tea every other day...But i'm starting to see whitish spots on the leaves that seems to look like mildew ..??? does anyone know exactly what causes this and how to treat it while in full bloom???? it's not progressed onto the buds i don't believe...just spotchy white blotches randomly on most plants...looks kinda like a big splotch of bird crap...Is this a big deal ??? should i hold back on foliar feedings??? maybe use a fungicide , as i gotta give one plant another dose of 3-2 mite, fungi, pesti ...help me please :D ...thank ye for visitin'

just one more...:) a nice centerfold of my purdy lil Runt :p ...ENjoY ...oh yeah, so whaya guys think??? by the way, if anyone has experience with white mildew on leaves let me know, i'm not for sure but i think there's white blotches developing that worries me a little bit...

...ENJOY FOLKS

centerfoldRunt.JPG

I saw the splotches too but I just thought it was camera glare. Does it come off when you foliar feed just water? Does it look like this stuff on this page?

hxxp://plantclinic.cornell.edu/FactSheets/powdery/powdery.htm

This is what somebody gave for a remedy answer on Yahoo;

hxxp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070608173715AAP5Kw3

Latest posts

Back