Veteran grower sayin' Howdy to my bloomin' peeps!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
I have been a member of another forum for a little while. I have been growing/blooming this beautifully spiritual plant for 10+ years OSG. Organic Soil Grow.I've never tested for PH and couldn't tell you what a ppm meter looks like (lol) but I have had a great run of 10+years w/ a elite cut of skunk now sadly passed on... :( I last bloomed a Jack Frost (utilizing non-aerated EJ nutes that was over 3oz'ers and for me that's pretty good) and that was tasty!Thanks to a provider, I have reupped and gotten a hold of new beans! :) I am severely handicapped due to scarification across my whole body (thats as much detail as I'll go into) and I have even worse osteoarthritic pain (I am in my mid-30's), but still none of my Doc's have the testicular fortitude to sign off and right an assessment that says I am in intractable pain. This has not and probably won't ever happen for I have yet to find an open-minded doc who isn't in cohoots w/ Big Pharmacy and the poison they sell. My intro to the growing community was through a guru whom was a commercial grower but I have gone my separate ways and now only seek pain relief...not profit.I have recently gone on hiatus for the past 5 months (out of 9 years, has it been that long already?) but will retool and enhance my bloom space. I will be blooming 2 strains. A special breeder test seed (CriticalMassxWR) and am looking forward to blooming my Femmed SnowWhite I got from a good brit friend of mine. ;)I am thankful to all in the grow community for their help and support and hope to learn as well as enlighten where I can...Wishing You Much Peace n' Love In All Your Daily Endeavors!- 7greeneyes: "A patriotic heart IS a rebel's heart" quoted mid an Orange Kush bong toke.

Latest posts

Back