Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the 1/4 mile ? --

I got a friend who has Cadillac cts-v that has done 120 grand worth of work on the engine........... got caught one night doing 3 times the posted limit of 65....... they didn't try and catch him........ they just went to his house and got his girlfriend to call him and tell them where he was at.

I'm happy for U G13 !
Hopper that kinda heat they need a different material for blocks pistons and stuff !-- Something that don't melt !--

I got a friend who has Cadillac cts-v that has done 120 grand worth of work on the engine........... got caught one night doing 3 times the posted limit of 65....... they didn't try and catch him........ they just went to his house and got his girlfriend to call him and tell them where he was at.

That's about the cost of a good racing engine Bro.

Giggy soon as we get caught up I'll get those LEDs to U !-- They not doing me any good !- That Night Shade gonna work out nice! -I saved one of those fem seed for Kraven - What's that fem. Mazar ?

I was out back finishing up and the coyote pack is hunting tonight not that far away either !-- Sounds like a big pack maybe a dozen --Hard to tell but I can hear them !--

Hopper I can't get that wounded rabbit call out they been build up too much around here someone would probably call the po-po !-- They don't need to be out here !-- My mischief making days are on hold ! -- I ain't doing it ! -- Tonight !--

I think it was in the spring ? -- I saw a flyer in a store window said "Found Dog" !-- With a pic and asked the owner to please hurry because the dog was being aggressive toward her and her dogs !--

There was a pic of a coyote in a box !-- I just shook my head !-- Don't see that every day !

I've had my share of them in close while calling turkeys............ little scary having them inside 15 ft from you sitting on the ground......... soon as they smell ya they gone.

Hopper I'm glad the page turned !-- I can't help but look at it and I just got no words !-- My first thought was "Hello Darlin" ( or some old Twitty song ) -- but I struggle !

Evening peeps. Woke up today 5:pm. Must of needed it. Grow room is stable. H/60 & T/73. I got to keep up with it or the tem. goes haywire. The Bathroom has two doors and no heater. That why I got a electric heater in there and a fan blowing.

Hi Rose, I see you. Rose, how, often do you water your plants. I over water and now I waiting for the leaf to drop a little before water again. The top soil has been dry out for about four days. She seems happy right now.

Evening or Morning Ness !-- Get U one of those things U stick in the soil and it tell U when it needs watering I don't remember what it's called they use them in house plants to tell how dry the plants are !-- They cheap ! -- Changes color as the soil dries out or has a gauge of some kind !-- It depends on how big a bucket U got and everything Ness there's no set thing I don't think !-- The more roots they got the faster they'll suck up water and need watering more often than smaller plants in bigger pots !-- Look for some kind of moisture meter !-- Then no matter how big or small they are U can tell when it starts drying out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back