Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, i don't know how you would decarb it now unless you smoked it. Let all the booze evaperate.. We started oil at 8 am I think, and Mr rb is in there on his walker still cooking it off. when it gets close he calls me in. Long process. So nice to have his help. Umbra, you are right, i think that sad lady just likes you if she laughed at that joke.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Ness, it is very hard to trust people and I love smoking with girl friends. Even though i am legal, i think i need a camera on my gates to the back yard. I am afraid of rippers. Do you trust her? I hope tj likes the new stuff too.

I just can't grow outside any more !-- The chance of making it from spring till fall without someone spotting it is just too much for me !-- So I grow my midgets for now !-- If I grew them the size most U guys do I'd only have room for about half what I got ! -- Don't think for a minute I can't grow them bigger !-- D.D. called in and will head home shortly ! -- Wanting to know what I got she ain't !

Rose, I like to think, I trust her. But, she likes to talk. She is a good lady. She own a dog recue and groom business. She is the lady that help people get there dogs and cats fix once a month for $60. She pick up your pet and brings them back. Although, TJ like to go with her.

I live Good afternoon my friends. just doing a little harvesting and saw that it was 4:20.....:48:

Keef, i don't know how you would decarb it now unless you smoked it. Let all the booze evaperate.. We started oil at 8 am I think, and Mr rb is in there on his walker still cooking it off. when it gets close he calls me in. Long process. So nice to have his help. Umbra, you are right, i think that sad lady just likes you if she laughed at that joke.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Ness, it is very hard to trust people and I love smoking with girl friends. Even though i am legal, i think i need a camera on my gates to the back yard. I am afraid of rippers. Do you trust her? I hope tj likes the new stuff too.

Well I didn't think it was because the joke was funny. I have a funny way of growing on people, kind of like a rash that won't go away.

Cane, welcome home!!! Beautiful buddage.

I hope someone is making oil for John McCain's glioblastoma.

Just teasing you Umbra. i m glad you made her laugh, and yeah, you do grow on people! hugs.

I know that frost !-- Welcome back Cane !-- I'd ask how the trip was but I'm sure it was no fun !
I didn't think about what I was gonna do with that scissor cleaning Everclear before I started using it !
There's lots of goodies in there !-- It won't get thrown out I can promise U that !-- Wish I had the guts I'd send
Nick a little something to help him over the hump !-- That's what they watch for down here !-- They concentrate on smugglers everyone knows U can't grow weed around here !-- Hard enough to get some seed out !-- Not so hard getting in but getting something out is tough !

Been to the East Coast now back East on Monday night redeye....got to get the house ready to sell

Cane do U even know what time it is anymore ?-- That has to jack with your body !

Cane, I hope your taking as good of yourself as you can. How are you?

Oil almost done, not quite.

Thanks all this trip should be easier,plus I plan on driving to Ohio too see my new grandson...

I'm bout done too Rose !
Yesterday this was 5 gallons of good wine !-- Now it's one gallon of most potent firewater !-- Now will it pass the D.D. test ?-- Last time she taste tested I had to throw out 3 gallons of 5 !-- Might sound brutal but U know those 2 gallons she approved are da bomb !-- She got high standards !-- I have been certified in blueberry and coconut !--What is she gonna think about this gallon of Strawberry/Cherry ? -- She on her way home and about an hour out !

View attachment 20170720_213322-1.jpg

wild fires are burning. Smoke is visible maybe 50 miles away. Smoke is in the air. It's going to burn bad.

wild fires are burning. Smoke is visible maybe 50 miles away. Smoke is in the air. It's going to burn bad.
Hey Umbra, your a Cali guy too. I woke up this mornin with smoke in my eyes too. I used to live in Cool, ca near the gold discovery site at Coloma, Ca for about 15 years. I worried constantly about fire... 2 years ago I sold and moved to town and now I don't worry so much but there's fires burnin all around... especially after all those dry years and then this wet year, we got a lot of spring growth this time. Hopefully only my pot will go up in smoke and not my house...

I'm bout done too Rose !
Yesterday this was 5 gallons of good wine !-- Now it's one gallon of most potent firewater !-- Now will it pass the D.D. test ?-- Last time she taste tested I had to throw out 3 gallons of 5 !-- Might sound brutal but U know those 2 gallons she approved are da bomb !-- She got high standards !-- I have been certified in blueberry and coconut !--What is she gonna think about this gallon of Strawberry/Cherry ? -- She on her way home and about an hour out !

Keef, your wine looks good, I'm a beer guy myself and I do homebrew it as well though I did a few gallons of blackberry jam wine last year. Hope it passes the DD test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back