Dirty white bud.....gorilla grape Gush x monster cookies....Gorilla glue #4 x monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha ok nice man, damn! 2k watts in 280 SQ Ft.?! lets see leme do some math, Thats like... 8000-10000 Lumens per Sq. Ft.!!! dude your going to get a huge harvest lol. The thing is, its going to be super hot, make sure you tune that ventilation well ;) Although I'm sure you'll be fine with that big AC unit ;) IM curious, why switch from hydro to soil? Usually its the opposite. I satrted soil, then evolved to hydro, now I do both. But if I had to choose 1, I'd always choose hydro... Since you started soil, I would suggest (at least for this grow) to just keep it as is. If anything, a lot of what I like to do at times, is use soil-less mix and just feed via nutrient water. Good luck man! Can't wait to see your progress!

thanks EsC...also the a/c is portable..so it also acts a s a exhaust(when running )...i also put a filter on the A/C ehaust...i started in ebb n flo..which broke down on me ..so io had to do something quick and cheaper at the time...which was soil....going to run DWC next run

Joe got all the good strains going. I need some Glue in my life.
Positive vibes bro

dude! Those look glorious!!! Good job man! When exactly did you plant these? Just curious of there total age?

just about 38 days of veg....and every girl got hit up with Mr white Knuckles...

this log is over...greenpoints gear all hermed...except i gorilla grape....which probably herm soon............and even this stardawg hermed....

I could of swore TCVG had a Gorilla Grape or something like that. The male had huge puple balls.
Nice job Bro.

So what do you think of greenpoint gear joe?
I was gonna grab some but he is cash only seems sketchy and I see pure herm grow logs.

So what do you think of greenpoint gear joe?
I was gonna grab some but he is cash only seems sketchy and I see pure herm grow logs.

right at this exact moment...they are really really nice plants...and right at this moment i am quite happy with them.....especially the nightmare OG....and the grape gorilla gush is also very very nice...
and on a positive note...have not seen a nut sack in a week..on any of the problem 2

i am going to do another run...outdoors

@weed.....they really are...i am looking forward to puffing on these

Latest posts

Back