GG#4 2014 LA Cannabis Cup winner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

P Jammers

In case you have not heard of it, here is the history:
http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Gorilla_Glue_4/Unknown_or_Legendary/

Same closet I ran the test light in the last round. This time I am changing it up a bit and instead of running 14 - 1 gallon pots flipped at a week of veg, I am using 6 - 2 1/2 gallon pots vegged for four weeks and trained. [Mostly just due to plant structure] I have also changed the lighting and will be running one of my first lights with a fairly new module which I have already tested for two runs.

I've not run this strain yet so no idea what she likes/dislikes but I am not real crazy with how they look ATM. Has a real taco leaf going on and a little bit of yellowing at the outside edges. Hoping this latest food adjustment has her back on track for some good flowers.

Here we go flipped 3-3
View attachment testgg4.jpg

I am told they go almost 3 times stretch with HPS, so I am hoping the LED's will tame her.

I am also doing a organic/chem of sorts hybrid mix of foods in coco coir chips.

Thanks for following along.

Smoke umm if ya got umm!

Got em, smokin' em!

Tagging along for the ride. Love watching your shows PJ! :aok:

Had never heard of her till I saw your post on the other site. Look forward to seeing what she is about. Green Mojo my friend.

Nice wish I could have found pure GG#4 I will be watching
I got GG#4 x The white in my shed

I am watching PJ, looks pretty big for vegging from you... Can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for posting. Absolutely love your grows.

Had never heard of her till I saw your post on the other site. Look forward to seeing what she is about. Green Mojo my friend.
Thanks bro. From what I have read about her I don't expect to be blown away, but have been told she is pretty good. I haven't put much stock in High Times winners since the 80's, early 90's.

Nice wish I could have found pure GG#4 I will be watching
I got GG#4 x The white in my shed
TBH I don't now how difficult she is to score. I'm lucky enough to have friends that hit me up and ask if I want to try something. Sometimes being old is a good thing.
:guitar:

I am watching PJ, looks pretty big for vegging from you... Can't wait to see what happens. Thanks for posting. Absolutely love your grows.

Truth be told Rose, I grew out Chems Sis a few years ago, so I had an idea what these would do, or so I thought. I've already had two of my buds at another site tell me I got these too big which I may have. If they start to get out of hand I have a net on stand by. I'm hoping I don't have to pull it out, but I'll trim them up at close to two weeks in so we shall see.

Thanks for stopping in. One of these times I'll actually grow a strain that I already have dialed in.
:48:

Pj, if you waited till something was dialed in we wouldn't have been exposed to such beauty as you provide. Dialed in is great albeit a bit boring... new strains.... love it too.

Here I am to watch the show, or should I say grow ? Anyway I`m here.

@14 days flipped

Well the vent went away this week so the plants did stretch some. All in all looking like maybe 12" inches the last two weeks, and pretty much what I expected.

I've seen quite a few pics under HID lighting on this strain, and we have for sure got her looking much better under LED.

View attachment 1.gif

View attachment 2.gif

View attachment 3.gif

See you next week, and thanks for looking in.

As I set here in amazement I wonder if I could ever grow as well. Very nice PJ. Lots to learn.

Excellent :D

Staying tuned! :aok:
:vap-leafy_wave:

Nice, thank you for posting.
:welcome:

Looking good. I'm here to learn.
If you have a question that pops up, don't hesitate to ask. I've pretty much been an education sponge my whole life.

As I set here in amazement I wonder if I could ever grow as well. Very nice PJ. Lots to learn.
You absolutely can. Best advice I can give, Keep it simple and use good equipment.

Thanks for stopping in guys and gals!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to send a shout out to the good people in San Fernando Valley for this wonderful Kush.

View attachment sfvk.gif

Now back to the show...

Latest posts

Back